FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illegal immigrants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Maybe you sould be shot for giving your money to your tax-free church and not spending it on something that helps the economy.

But that money is used to pay the preacher (who pays taxes) pay for utility bills, which pays taxes, and the utility money is used to pay the workers, who pay taxes, and then it is spent on various things.

But when the money is sent to Mexico, it is circulated in Mexico, and taxes for the Mexican government are paid with it.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

ship em to antartica

no seriously, its cold so theyll hate it

No, see that would cost too much money.  A bullet is much cheaper.

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we
fix the problem. First of all, they are ruining our
economy. $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is
sent to Mexico. This is hurting the economy. Prostitution,
drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal
immigrants. A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't
let them back.

To fix this problem I propose:

1. Amend the constitution to allow U.S. Forces to act in the United States (with presidential approval).
  2. Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.
  3. Set up military posts along the border, each one with at least one sniper team.
  4. On spotting illegals crossing the border, fire a warning shot.
  5. If vehicle does not stop or turn around, shoot to kill.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my
point of view. If people want into the country, then they should
be forced to do it legally or be killed.

I agree with you, but if you were born as them. You would do the exact same thing.

yea, but we're not so who cares

GUN WHORE
XTC
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Illegal immigration isn't a problem like you say it is.

I think all companies should be forced to pay illegal immigrants the same wages as those who are not illegally in the United States. Anyone acting in violence towards an illegal immigrant will be severely punished as well. In fact, it should be made easier to become a citizen.

They shouldnt be paid at all...
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:54pm
my town is full of illegal immigrants...we actually have houses with up to 15 of them living at a time...you people say it isn't a problem because you probably haven't been exposed to the nuisannce they are

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:54pm
There is still money being not paid in taxes.

Anytime a taxed business get money, bam! It is taxed. Then they pay their bills and everything the preacher does.

When the church gets their money there is no tax. Lots of revinue is lost. More then the money non US citizens are shipping out of the country.

Edited by Hades

gangstarap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangstarap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:55pm

Illegal Immigrants are here to stay and the flow of them will come in by the thousands every year. Guess what? Not a damn thing you can do about it

GO MEXICANS!

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

my town is full of illegal immigrants...we actually have houses with up
to 15 of them living at a time...you people say it isn't a problem
because you probably haven't been exposed to the nuisannce they are

And this affects you how?

Dont judge what I have or have been exposed to you have no clue.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we fix the problem. First of all, they are ruining our economy. $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is sent to Mexico. This is hurting the economy. Prostitution, drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal immigrants. A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't let them back. To fix this problem I propose:

1. Amend the constitution to allow U.S. Forces to act in the United States (with presidential approval).
  2. Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.
  3. Set up military posts along the border, each one with at least one sniper team.
  4. On spotting illegals crossing the border, fire a warning shot.
  5. If vehicle does not stop or turn around, shoot to kill.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my point of view. If people want into the country, then they should be forced to do it legally or be killed.

I agree with you, but if you were born as them. You would do the exact same thing.

yea, but we're not so who cares

There can be a million what ifs. It doesnt matter what we would do, that doesnt change the situation at hand. The US has a problem with illeagle imigration. It doesnt matter how you slice it, its still a problem.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by gangstarap gangstarap wrote:

Illegal Immigrants are here to stay and the flow of them will come in by the thousands every year. Guess what? Not a damn thing you can do about it GO MEXICANS!

Amen.

I dont see any problem. If they want to be here, why shouldnt they be.

It isnt like you own the land they live on or the companies they work for.

Edited by Hades

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:58pm
Actually I think some of them are good for the economy. They do jobs that we would never do. They pick strawberries in the fields for a few dollars a day, they clean our houses, they do our lawns, etc etc.

EDIT: Out of all of our house keepers are gardners all of them were hispanic. None of them were white. Why? Because white people can get better jobs than that.

Edited by Sammy
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:59pm
Wow, you're more brutal than I am.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:59pm

There is still money being not paid in taxes.

Anytime a taxed business get money, bam! It is taxed. Then they pay their bills and everything the preacher does.

When the church gets their money there is no tax. Lots of revinue is lost. More then the money non US citizens are shipping out of the country.

Well is is a free organization that accepts donations.   Thats all it is.  Why tax a free organization.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

my town is full of illegal immigrants...we actually have houses with up
to 15 of them living at a time...you people say it isn't a problem
because you probably haven't been exposed to the nuisannce they are

Where i live, there are a couple streets where they just FLOCK to get picked up for day jobs. Loitering, bringing down the property vaulue of the neighborhood. Its been going on for about 15 years. And because they have all flocked to this area in Annondale, the place is in disrepair, houses are condemed and falling apart. Its horrible. They should all be DEPORTED.
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:01pm
OMG the war is ruining your ecomy!

oh there was a nother expencive bomb that the USA droped. oh wait theres a nother one. oh i think i hear a third.

there was a few bux that your not geting back and oh look the bombs were droped into the desert and dident kill anything
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:03pm

Actually I think some of them are good for the economy. They do jobs that we would never do. They pick strawberries in the fields for a few dollars a day, they clean our houses, they do our lawns, etc etc.

EDIT: Out of all of our house keepers are gardners all of them were hispanic. None of them were white. Why? Because white people can get better jobs than that.

Ive caught 5 hispanic maids trying to steal from me. Once, in my old house, i came home from school and the maid was vacuming naked downstairs. That was interesting. He was homosexual and didnt think anyone would be home. He started crying and what not. My grandma didnt fire him thogh she liked him to much, she thoght he was "Sweet"
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:04pm
So what is wrong with sending the money to their home country if we can have free organizations waste potential tax dollars.

According to your arguement wasting money that could help the economy is bad. Therefore not taxing churches is bad.

Yeah the arguement doesnt sound so good when it hits close to what you like, does it?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

OMG the war is ruining your ecomy!

oh there was a nother expencive bomb that the USA droped. oh wait theres a nother one. oh i think i hear a third.

there was a few bux that your not geting back and oh look the bombs were droped into the desert and dident kill anything

Look in the past. War is good for the economy, bad for gas prices.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:07pm

So what is wrong with sending the money to their home country if we can have free organizations waste potential tax dollars.

According to your arguement wasting money that could help the economy is bad. Therefore not taxing churches is bad.

Yeah the arguement doesnt sound so good when it hits close to what you like, does it?

Its staying in the country. The money goes to the preacher who pays taxes, it pays people that work for the church who also are taxed, it also goes to charities and upkeep. Its a medium, thats it! Its completely different than our country hemoraging money.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Ive caught 5 hispanic maids trying to steal from me. Once, in my old house, i came home from school and the maid was vacuming naked downstairs. That was interesting. He was homosexual and didnt think anyone would be home. He started crying and what not. My grandma didnt fire him thogh she liked him to much, she thoght he was "Sweet"

Your stories are getting harder and harder to swallow....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic