Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brandon23245 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon23245 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98c
    Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:50pm

ok its bein a while scence i posted here but here goes nothing. Ok Ifinally have enought money to get the 98c but my dad sayes is a waste of money because my other gun (spyder viktor 1) still works fine.i dont play much but i have bein dieng to get the gun. well anyways i would like to prove him wrong and show him that the 98 is better so... how many of you have had your 98c break, like leakage in the cord running to ur gun. or gets jammed or like me just recently begins to leake after being stored up in a case for a winter. well if u guys tell me  what happenes to ur guns and tell what was the worste that has ever happened to the 98c. i would apreciate it   (sorry about the spelling)

Paintballs hurts just enough to make you duck faster the next time.

Follow me if I advance!
Kill me if I retreat!
Avenge me if I die!

~Tippmann Custom Pro~
       E-grip
     14' barrel
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:06pm
maybe double firing but i just fixed that with a new sear spring. Victors arnt very fun because theres not too much home-modding you can do to them.take a 98though and i could make a full wooden stock for it.
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
Brandon23245 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon23245 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:18pm
oh ya can u guys also tell me how long u've had it and how long u plan on having it.
Paintballs hurts just enough to make you duck faster the next time.

Follow me if I advance!
Kill me if I retreat!
Avenge me if I die!

~Tippmann Custom Pro~
       E-grip
     14' barrel
Alienbow13 View Drop Down
<sniff> What’s that smell?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alienbow13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:18pm
If you get a 98 c you are pretty much indestructable i have been playing for about 5 years and mine is still running strong. I have never really had anything major go wrong with it, but you should get a tune up on it every so often to clean it out. They are great guns.

Chad
p.s. I plan on keeping mine till i stop playing

Edited by Alienbow13
One step I leave an imprint, Two steps is commitment
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic