Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedsnipering

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:05pm
I'd rather be an intellegent 14 year old than a ignorant 40 year old. I'm not comming to Illinois to spank some old geezer. I'll be at the Michigan Monster Game this year though. So come there and show off your great skills, or lack there of.

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:11pm
Psyrecx please just give up and let this thing sink outta the first page.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:13pm
Now that we all know what you are made of....no matter...hide behind your keyboard, and go to your spray and pray events. Played at many a MMG and TWC, Hell Survivors is a dump, and getting worse, Dave is purely profit over play.......

So the old geezer hopes you do become better in your math skills also.........................

Notice again, the sniper dribble only in the "New Players Forum"......

"Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh MY"

Edited by oldsoldier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:32pm
Can we please take this to PM?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Psyrecx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:35pm
I'd rather go to sponsered events than some backwoods orgy. Sorry thats just me. You take the game way to seriously, as I said before. Your not a real soldier get over it. Just because you beat off to soldier of fortune magazine doesnt make you a soldier yourself.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:52pm
Mods!!
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
SR_Crewchief View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Psyrecx Psyrecx wrote:

I'd rather go to sponsered events than some backwoods orgy. Sorry thats just me. You take the game way to seriously, as I said before. Your not a real soldier get over it. Just because you beat off to soldier of fortune magazine doesnt make you a soldier yourself.

Sunny you know not of what you speak. I've been to TWC and have to say that it's not all that it's cracked up to be anymore. The venue is way to small for the numbers that show to play for there to be any meaningful tactics. But if a paintfest is your thing go for it. But smaller events without massive player density make for a more tacticly challenging game.

Now does OS take this game "too seriously"? Maybe...maybe not. But if he does he's long since earned the rite. I know this, because unlike you, I have the previlage to know him personally. And I know for a fact that he is a SOLDIER, for I am one as well. Unlike him, I've only had a mere glimpse of the elephant while he has seen it during three different conflicts, that I know of, and lived to tell the tale. OS is a retired Airborne First Sergeant and I've a retired Aviation Platoon Sergeant. In other words I'm not a grunt but I know one when I see one and OS is one of the best I've ever had the previlage to meet.

Now boy, go and take your autoerotic fantasies elsewhere and learn something.

One last piece of advice. Don't argue a subject unless you have something to argue with. So far you've demistrated that you don't have a single tactical clue.

To the rest of the forum I apologize for this little rant. I know that OS has had nothing but a good laugh at this kids expense. The real pitty is that this kid just doesn't get it and probably never will.
Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:49pm
"I'd rather be an intellegent 14 year old than a ignorant 40 year old."

So would I. However, you are not intelligent (spelled correctly) and OS is not 40.

You have no concept of war, or being a soldier. You have no respect or honor. That man craps bigger than you and though he is not always right, in this soldier's humble opinion, he has forgotten more about being a soldier than you will ever know...little boy.
Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
Psyrecx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:52am

You people no nothing of either of us. I don't care what he may think he knows or may have forgotten, yet again he is not  soldier, will never be a soldier. Furthermore, who actually said I was 14. I'm probably older than you. It was just another moronic comment he made which proves yet again the validity of his statements. P.S. it's "Sonny", sunny would mean if its bright out.

Edited by Psyrecx

SR_Crewchief View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:03am
Originally posted by Psyrecx Psyrecx wrote:

You people no nothing of either of us. I don't care what he may think he knows or may have forgotten, yet again he is not  soldier, will never be a soldier. Furthermore, who actually said I was 14. I'm probably older than you. It was just another moronic comment he made which proves yet again the validity of his statements. P.S. it's "Sonny", sunny would mean if its bright out.

Just shining some light on your juvenal behavior. Your posts to date mark you as someone who is too young to understand what a soldier is much less recognize one.

You obviously think your clever and humorous, your not. Your attempts at instigating conflict merely mark you and ignorant. Things like “just another moronic comment” show that you haven’t a clue what the words mean.

I know this will be a stretch, but try to use intelligence and knowledge in your future posts and not ignorance and drivel.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:44am

Okay fellas, I think thats about enough of that.

Psyrecx, everyone who reads this is laughing at you. Age regardless, your actions and linguistic skills are reminicient of a 14 year old. Anyone with the wisdom of age would hardly use the terms "backwoods orgy" or "spank an old geezer" so I'm gonna go ahead and call your "I'm probably older than you" line bull cookies and move on.

OS, and SR, once again when reason fails to sway the children, they resort to namecalling and frail verbal abuse. I'm sorry you had to invest your time for so futile an effort this time. Don't let it deter you from enlightening others.

This thread is locked. Why? Two reasons. One, it serves no more purpose to debate this, when all of one sides arguments have been shot to hell, and the defender falls back on childish insults and namecalling. Kudos Psyrexc, you murdered this thread.   

Two, I'm throwing this one to the dogs before the children decide to turn this into a flame fest that makes the california wildfires look like a barbecue. Have a wonderful day, and try not to crap up any more of my threads.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic