Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Palmer Stablizer Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
<Stealthy> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmer Stablizer Help
    Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:55pm
Ive got a tip 98c with a flatty and ive been planning to get a palmar stablizer. just wondering if i should just get a verdical adapter and a (male) stablizer? and also will those regs work fine without a remote line or syphion? oh and i do use Co2

Edited by <Stealthy>
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:50pm
The palmer stab. is the best reg to use with c02, you need to get a VA along with it in order for it to work.They will work fine with remote and anti-siphon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:52pm
yes but will the reg work ok without them as well? ive heard that this one will and i was just checking
Rio258K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rio258K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:31pm
The Palmer is the best CO2 regulator. All you need is a vertical adapter. You can run antisiphoned co2, or normal co2. I dont think it matters with the remote, but I am not sure.

Also, make sure you get the MALE. NOT the 1/8 in. thing.

Edited by Rio258K

Resident SP fan rockin the Shocker.
INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 5:17pm

DO NOT USE A REMOTE AND AN ANTI-SIPHON TANK !

This is because if you have the tank in your harness, the tube will actually defeat the whole purpose of of both the tube and remote.

Edited by INV8ER
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 6:16pm
^You are 100% correct! Please DO NOT use an anti-siphon tank in the vertical position or w/ remote....you will create a siphon-tank and suck in liquid!

It's either one or the other, anti-siphon OR remote/vertical.

Also, the reg will work fine without running on remote, vertical, or anti-siphon tank, but you really should run your tank in one of those configs anyhow.

I run 20oz co2 tanks on ACI remote w/Inline Palmer's Stabilizer and I really like the consistency.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:04pm
lol i know that, i was just wondering if you could use the stablizer without either one.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 11:17pm
Yes, the Stabilizer will work fine without either. The best setup would be a Male Stabilizer screwed into the vertical adaptor, imo.
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:58am

Originally posted by Shub Shub wrote:

Yes, the Stabilizer will work fine without either. The best setup would be a Male Stabilizer screwed into the vertical adaptor, imo.

Why would that be the best ?

I want to see some one make a stab look like the GTA x-chamber, or at least a cover that could go around the stab ... 

Edited by INV8ER
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:52am
Originally posted by <Stealthy> <Stealthy> wrote:

lol i know that, i was just wondering if you could use the stablizer without either one.
Oh, I know....don't worry. It was more of a Public Service Announcement rather than anything directed towards you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:20pm

thats cool but hey i got another question, on the plamer site they recommended the 98 stablizer kit for my gun but the stablizer her at http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/online-catalog/stabilizer.htm just scroll down to see it

looks just like this one at 888 paintball except its cheaper http://www.888paintball.com/888product.asp?plid=AIR+SYSTEM&a mp;a mp;icid=REGS&scid=REGS&csid=767982111257092340379881 42418351997514407774720469&andor=OR&lookup=palmer+st ablizer&code=16%2DACS+PLM+S%2FL+IL+BK&xt=srch  why is that? is there a difference

Edited by <Stealthy>
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:41pm

thats the wrong one, it wont work on your gun. If you want the 98 kit that mounts to the bottom of the gun, this is it :

http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 3446

as you can see, that is a female stab

If you want the one that goes into your grip you want the male stab :

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/images/Stab/stabilizer-male-bl ack.jpg

I dont know the cheapest place to get it though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:54pm

ok so if i get the 98 kit where exactly does it go? and will i need a verdical adaptor for it? and thanks for all the help yall have been giving

Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:46pm
You have two options. Get a male Stabaliser and the vertical adapter. The vertical adapter screws into the valve, and the stab would go where the front grip is now. You could also get the female stab and mounting rings. You'd use the Stab as your ASA (it would mount horizontally under your grip or on your drop) and just use a shorter gas line to the valve.
You don't need to use a remote or anti-siphon, it just helps even more when you are regulating a gas.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:53pm
Zesty I see your watching out for the well being of all of us with your public service announcements again
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:31pm
aight thanks ive been playin awhile but i knew nothing about regs so i appreciate the help
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:14am
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Zesty I see your watching out for the well being of all of us with your public service announcements again

You know, can't have these poor guys shooting out icicles and blaming it on us!
StickyFingers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StickyFingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:57pm
yea man just get a male they run higher psi and r made for co2, pretty much just screw them in and ur good to go 
It is impossible to lick your elbow.........
75% of the people who read this will try it. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic