FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Republican? Democrat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:29pm

democrats are weed smoking tree-hugging hippys

republicans are insane war loving cow boy rednecks

The Crimson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Crimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:39pm

Being that I come from a redneck area and may be considered one, I am republican. I am pro war.  Hate abortion (baby killers!!), and support Bush.

Sometimes I sneak out at night and steal mailboxes.

To Become
What I Became
I've viewed the sun for the last time
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:45pm

Democrats hate babys being alive, hate Jesus and christians, often support Osama Bin Laden and other Arab leaders. Like usuing terrorists for oil. Also want to take away your guns and bibles.

Republicans are upstanding citizens who love the constitution and are true Americans.

God bless the USA.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do

Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:03pm
Amen.i dont like how both parties are controlled by money and their corporate sponsors,but i support the republicans values and ideas, most importedly their pro-gunitiveness(idk how else to put it lol), their support of religion,and the fact that they dont try to change the constitution to fit what they say.i hate how democrats try to use the courts to get what they want,using their big sponsorships to pay for good lawyers and to sue the crap out of law-abiding citizens.this may seem a little,whats the word,maybe eccentric?,i may have gotten carried away and im sorry,but this is close enough to accurate compared to what everyone else is saying
signature
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

Amen.i dont like how both parties are controlled by money and their corporate sponsors,but i support the republicans values and ideas, most importedly their pro-gunitiveness(idk how else to put it lol), their support of religion,and the fact that they dont try to change the constitution to fit what they say.i hate how democrats try to use the courts to get what they want,using their big sponsorships to pay for good lawyers and to sue the crap out of law-abiding citizens.this may seem a little,whats the word,maybe eccentric?,i may have gotten carried away and im sorry,but this is close enough to accurate compared to what everyone else is saying

You're joking, right?

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by The Crimson The Crimson wrote:

I am pro war. Hate abortion (baby killers!!)

Those soldiers that die during war are someone's babies....

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:12pm
Michael Moore killed Jesus.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:15pm

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Michael Moore killed Jesus.

QTF

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:17pm
Adam and Eve not Steve.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:23pm
Jesus said "love thy neighbor" unless they are different than me...

Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:30pm
Burn in Hell Demoncrat.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:31pm

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Originally posted by Curlyman666 Curlyman666 wrote:

O god, does the patriot act ring a bell...
You're joking, right?

95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by For Honor For Honor wrote:

democrats are weed smoking tree-hugging hippys

republicans are insane war loving cow boy rednecks

I'm gonna go with these...   :)

rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:50pm
Democrats
Republicans

are you a rat or someone who can do something?
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:52pm
Can I get like atleast one more serious reply?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:58pm
um
Democrats are what is called the "left-wing" and pretty much go hand in hand with liberals. They believe more in big government (traditionally) and are more supportive of social programs and the middle/lower class
Republicans are the "right-wing" and conservative. They are more religion influenced, believe more in state's rights, and are more of a social darwinism, mostly supported by uppermiddle/high class

theres a quick generalized thing
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:58pm
Political parties =
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:59pm
Alright, thanks to those who helped!  I get the jidst of it now.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Jesus said "love thy neighbor" unless they are different than me...

Or thats how a few people have misunderstood it through a few misguided "christians" actions. 

But it's all the same thing I guess [sarcasm]

Either way, I kinda lean to either side.  I say that we (being republican) have no right to say who can and can't get married (pro-homosexual), but in my opinion, abortion is murder (anti-abortion).  So I guess you could call me a demopublican.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
P8nthavcmkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8nthavcmkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Democrats hate babys being alive, hate Jesus and christians, often support Osama Bin Laden and other Arab leaders. Like usuing terrorists for oil. Also want to take away your guns and bibles.

Republicans are upstanding citizens who love the constitution and are true Americans.

God bless the USA.

Republicans are true Americans, Damn Straight

since i live somewhat close to Berkley(Democrat liberal hippy douche Capital) I realy dislike the democrats/liberal all they do is protest in the streets about things they dont even understand and make trouble for people trying to get to work in time, they also do this in San Francisco and it gets realy annoying.  I also wonder if they realize that when they protest they never win.

WESTSIDE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic