Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funny paintball stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
-mit- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -mit- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funny paintball stories
    Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:21pm

if have have a funny paintball story, please tell them.   mine.......

a friend and i were walking up a steep long hill, that gets very tiring. my friend decided to rest and lean back against a short but thick tree. now keep in mind, im standing behind him. the tree actually falls completely back. i have to jump out of the way on this steep hill while he tries to keep his balance. we both turned out ok, fortunatley

Team Infinity
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:29pm

I once won a game using only a plastic ninja sword..

We were playing at night and we stop for break. My friend lights up a couple sparklers and starting running like a lunatic. Seeing that it could be hyped up a bit, my friend and I light the kid with the sparklers up. He fell to the ground and burnt his fingers. I thought it was kinda funny.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by -mit- -mit- wrote:

if have have a funny paintball story, please tell them.   mine.......

None of the stories sound like PAINTBALL stories such as getting hit constantly or in certain areas.

The only story I can think of is that we were playing on an open field and we decided to play capture the flag. IT was very dark and the only way we knew where the flag was, was by having a glow stick right next to the flag (on a box which is on the ground). Two guys come running up to it from opposite teams and they started shooting each other as they got closer to each other. All of a sudden you see one guy drop about 5 feet from the flag while the other person grabs the flag. We wondered why he just dropped and it turned out that he wasn't wearing some protection so he got hit "where it hurts"

Edited by RoboCop

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
-mit- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -mit- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:37pm

well, any stories that happened during playing paintball. anything.

Team Infinity
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ill feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:19am
My own Grenade got me out... Stupid Tree branch.... this is why I stoped playing woods.

Story

Saw 2 guys hit a Actual bunker and I was to far away to drive them out by just having a fire fight, so I pick up my little grenade, shake it up, take the sleeve off, the Chuck it as far and hard as I could, but I threw it to high, a tree branch snagged it, slingshot back hit the ground power-tube, and the paint went off maybe 2ft away, and I got my self out.

Yea.. it was a bad day.
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:01pm
We had an ice storm that covered the ground in two inches of ice, and people still came to open play (we're all crazy). Needless to say, there was lots of falling. It looked like a group of severe epileptics were playing paintball.
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:35pm

i once won a game by saying "bam bam!my gun was broken but i couldnt let my team down, so i popped out of a bunker after the break out, and said "bam bam!!" The guy came back into his bunker and my guy got the hit!! hehehe

2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:28pm
this is kind of embarrassing, but ok

I was playing at my local field and it was about 9 vs 9.  I hit the snake off the break and got 1 guy out.  Another member of the opposing team(had a DM5) immediately pinned me down.  so i was waiting for my teammate to give me a hand when i felt something on my hand.  A spider about the size of a quarter was by my wrist and heading toward my shirt sleeve. (I'm terrified of spiders) I jumped up waving my arms around and promptly got lit up.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
likquiwdseeOtoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likquiwdseeOtoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:09pm
i once ran full speed and slid into a bunker and to my surpised there was a member from the other team already in there. we both looked at each other for a split second and started firing. (not smart) -just a reaction. 5 second later we are covered in paint and both decided to call that round quits
Losers lose, Winner win--this is real we dont have to pretend.
fuzz88pb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuzz88pb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:32pm
My friends and I ran outa co2 and were just messing around after the game and we had a little "war" by poping a little whole in the paintball and then skwirting the paint at each outher it was, it was fun.
Jesus is the center of my life!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:04pm

Story time, my favorite game. Rather amusing. Edited for content.

My favorite was an attack and defend game in a WW1 style trench field where I was defending. Tyler (one of my buddies) and my other team mate, who were defending the left hand side of the field, got out very quickly. My other team mate and I were pretty well pinned on the right hand side of the field. Both of us were up on the bluffs, out of the trenches. He was a liitle ways ahead of me looking down on the right half of the field. I was covering the left.

Tyler informed me that "some one MAY be coming down the trenches toward me) Yeah, good ol Tyler. Anyways, I peek out of my bunker and look through the little building that I am supposed to be defending. I can see in one door and out the other. But, my teammate made me turn away from my post to face his issues. When I looked back at the building, I could hear voices coming from it. Whoever was in there was talking to his buddies who were out, standing  out side the field. They could see into the building where their comrade was. I concluded where he was, and he was in the left corner, closest to me. I fired one shot, and it hit the wall across from him. I hear an "OH *poo*!!1! IS HE STILL THERE?/???" I start to laugh. He was screwed! So, he pops out from his hiding spot, and faces me DIRECTLY. I lit his *booty* UP! At least 6 or 7 balls hit around his torso area. Yeah, that was a sweet outage.

Then I got out due to my moronic positioning. Not so sweet.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
Psycho5785 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psycho5785 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 6:27am
One of the first times I played speedball (and one of the few times) I decided to pull a cool-guy move into an airball bunker by sliding in on my knees. So I take off for the bunker, and my three opponents, who had a DM4, a Proto Matrix, and a Timmy, respectively, all tried to light me up, but somehow missed. So I pull my slide-into-the-bunker move, and I barely nudged the bunker. To my horror, I watched as the bunker started to tip, and then fell completely over and rolled away. So there I am, kneeling out in the open, and I see the other three all take aim at the same time. I came back a completely different color.
War Machine Paintball

Standing up for newbies everywhere! We were all newbies once.
-mit- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -mit- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:00pm
^ that is a mistake a lot of people make. a lot of people think the bunkers are perfectly stable and wont move
Team Infinity
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 6:48pm
My story is very similar to the intro story... I used to weigh like 290 pounds... 5'11" that was too big!  Anyhow, I was sneaking up this ravine... it was about 40' top to bottom... I got about 10' from the top and was really starting to huff and puff...  paint was flying over top of my head and for some reason the guys up top did not realize I was below them... I was going to wait for the shooting to stop and spring up in front and take out as many guys as I could.  It was early spring so no leaves yet... I take a second to get my breath and reach for this 3" thick tree up the ravine and to my right...  but I didn't realize the tree was long dead...  I grab it and plan on using it to spring up for my big move... it breaks off at he ground and I go straight down the ravine head first and backwards... I end up at the bottom with my feet pointing up the hill and I'm still holding the tree... the guys at the top pop out and paint me head to toe.  Man I must have looked ridiculous laying there holding a dead tree!
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32 Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
TippmannSniper9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannSniper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:29pm
Yea... I was playing a game of woodsball in my friends backyard and a teammate cued me to go to the bunker infront of me (it was a folding table proped up with some rocks and old logs) So I took place at the bunker and started to clear some stuff out of the way so I could get down lower... Unfortunatly, I moved the wrong rock and the table slid down then hill and I got lit up, really bad...
AJ
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:47pm

Ok one time i was playing woodsball at my friends house we were playing 2v2 my buddy already got out and it was me wif a **edited**ty spyder immagine and him with a tippmann 98 and the other guy spyder victor i made a dash for a bunker made it thought the other 2 guys were like way away next thing ya no i look up and their both rushing me and fireing i smoke the guy wif the spyder victor 2 and it just me and the tippmann next thing ya no their just a like a inch of wood seperating off from each i finally tilt my gun after almost being shot in the face and peg him right in the top of the head like 3 times he was sore after that and didn't wanna mess me

(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
aoplayo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aoplayo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:08pm

well the first time i ever went paintballing it was w/my brothers. so we start out and i tell my brother i go straight to a bunker and he goes left . so the ref starts the game and we start getting shot at. this was speed ball so he runs into me and knocks over the bunker because they move so easily. i was behind. we then got our a** lit up it was bad. that same game i was bunkering a kid and my brother shot me in the back like 5 times . this was the same one that ran into me. he is the absolute worst. also that same game i ran into  a big bunker in the middle and my whole team was lit up.

gggggggeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz its like i wrote my life story.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:53pm
Haha panda
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
98owner View Drop Down
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:04pm
one time i was playing and this dude calls paint check so i come around and i see him he had on orange tape and i didnt so i knew he wasent on my team so after the ref tels him hes clean i light him up i hit him 2 time in the face mask and 4 times in the side.another time i was playing and i saw my cousin on the other team i said im going strait for him then after the game starts i see him and i shot him 5 times in the butt it was hilarious he was jumping and screaming it was so funny

Edited by 98owner
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:56pm
lol
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic