Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funny paintball stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
twistedkev1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twistedkev1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:25pm
... it was a 3v3 woods ball game.  It was in the late fall and it was decently dark. My team was me my friend adam and his cousin.  The other team was my friends matt, Robby, and Kevin, which were all decent/good at paintball. I was at a disadvantage because adam's cousin never played before and didnt like to listen to me.  We started off and adam's cousin ran off ahead of us into the woods(which i didnt tell him to go).  The other team already had us surronded and couldn't find one of my team mates.  My friend Adam who was with me got scared and scattered his paint in the woods and called himself out.  I only had a few paintballs left (adam thew his paint to fast before i could say give me your paint if your going to chicken out) so i was waiting to find out where someone was.  I heard someone so i ran up and started shooting. We couldnt see each other because it was dark. I was only shooting Co2 and this other guy was shooting walmart special paint at me and couldnt aim worth crap.  I finally called myself out for having no paint.  I found out that the person who was shooting at me was my other team mate that ran off.
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:46pm

^wow! why would any1 chicken out like that? wtf!?!

i was playing attack and defend and i told one of my teamates to go around back of the base and sneak in when i gave the signal. i tried to tell him to go but i was too far away, so i got out and while i was walking out of the place i walked by him and told him to go. he ran into the base so we one. but just as he stepped in someone shot him from 2feet away! we one since they shot after he got in but he was in some pain.

I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:44pm
lol
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
Dremen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dremen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:17pm

Im a self-admitted rookie..... but anyway.

I was playing in a 10 on 10 game of capture the flag. The enemies flag was on the front of one of the bunkers in thier start area. I ran along the edge of the course, near a shallow ravine that covered me, until i was at a 45 degree angle from the bunker. A couple of my team mates lit up the bunker so I decided to take a couple of shots myself.......big mistake. The only cover I had was a baby pine tree. Now this tree is only a foot high and about 2 inches wide. I swear something like 70 rounds hit that tree but not one got me. After a while they must have thought I was hit so they stopped.

I was able to run behind the bunker and get my first 3 kills and capture the flag....all thanks to one tiny tree.

I know a sure fire way to always hit the target. Shoot first and call whatever you hit the target
Virndogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virndogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:58am
i was shooting at my friend when he was behind a red tarp/bunker. i ran around the bunker and shot at him. at least three or more balls bounced off the tarp and hit my friend in the balls.
Strikes come before free paint. Remember this.

No more advertising -Seb
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:48am

Once, in my early days of paintball, I accidentally shot the ref about six times, one of the balls hit him in the nuts, I donít think anything else needs said.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:42pm

^^^haha.  i'm gonna "accedently" shoot a ref next time i go because he dissed my marker repair skills without knowing the whole story. 

The Whole Story: Me and some friends where out playing in these woods.  My friend's cocker jammed because he short stroked a bajilion times.  So i'm sitting in a dirt spot field stripping and cleaning his gun because he dosn't know that much about them and he's a bad airsmith. then he looks at his watch and says "OH CRAP I GOTTA GO!" so i just threw his bolt back in and got it fairly clean.  He goes paintballing the next weekend and his gun won't shoot more thatn 5 ft.  He has a ref look at it and he fixes it and tells him "next time, don't let anyone who doesn't know anything about your gun try to fix it".  So he's got a ball headin his way......    idky but it really bothers me when people say stuff like that

X
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:34pm
ya i am the same way i can't stand when ppl think their all good and ect.....
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
CPA0869 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPA0869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:11pm
One time i was aproaching a base, in woods ball obv., with another guy. the base was on top of a hill in which one side was a cliff since that side wasnt being watched thats the way we went. the kid that i was attacking with was inhead of me and started up the face of the cliff, about 8ft. when he fell straight backwards and slid like 3 feet. while he was falling his shoe lace caught around a twig. Now that our cover had been blown i figured we should retreat and find a new approach so when i told him to get up and take his shoe lace off of the twig he was completely convinced that the twig was the only reason he wasnt still falling and refused to let me take his shoe lace off of the twig. so after some argureing he decided that i was right and we continued the game...funnier if you were there
Excuse me... are those my balls on your face?
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:57pm

Well here is the whole story about my ref shooting incident; I didn't have time to write it all before. Keep in mind I make some pretty noobish mistakes because I was a noob, this was quite a few years ago and my first time playing at a real field.

I was playing on the town field at Skyline Paintball in northern Virginia. The game had just started and me and a group of my friends were under some pretty intense fire from someone we couldn't see, he was hiding behind some barrels that were stacked on top of each other. I managed to sneak around to the barrels, I could hear his rounds breaking on the other side of the barrels (now that I think of it, that was quite noobish of him to). I peeked around the corner and saw the side of someoneís head but no other part of them, they hadn't seen me yet so I poked my barrel around the corner and squeezed off a lot of rounds very quickly, all of which hit him. He must have been crouching because he immediately jumped up when the first round hit him, he began to say something that sounded like swearing but was cut off by the last round I had fired in the burst, which hit him in the nuts, immediately causing him to go silent and collapse on the ground. Well during the millisecond that I could see his torso, before he collapsed, I caught sight of his jersey and saw in all its horror that he was wearing a ref jersey. Being the noob that I was, instead of going over to help him like a real player does, I acted like nothing happened and kept playing. I was immediately shot in the face when I came around the other side of the barrel by the player I had been perusing, who (of course) was waiting for me on the other side of the barrels.

At the end of the day, I was talking to one of the refs who told me about some jerk who shot him in the nuts at the beginning of the day, " I mean, what kind of an Idiot mistakes a ref for a player!" he told me. I immediately realized that this was the very ref who I had mistakenly shot, so I did what any honest new paintball player would do and said to him...................." That jerk, I can't believe how stupid some people are." Then I got out of there as fast as I could.

Needless to say, I would never do anything like that today.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Paintball Grunt Paintball Grunt wrote:

ok this isint realy funny it just made me mad. it might be funny from someone elses point of view though. i was playing paintball for a birthday party at Cape Cod Paintball, in Mass.

i ran up to someones bunker and told em to surrender they yell ''ok i surrender!'' so i tell them that that means there out and to get off the feild. they dont leave so a shoot em once or twice 2 ft away. the person still doesnt leave so i run up to my freind at his bunker and tell him that the other kid wont go out. so my freind stands up and lights the kid up shooting him at least like 50 times. the kid never did go out he just got 2 freinds over to cheat with him and get us out. since wer good players we actulay left when shot

next time call a paint check

Originally posted by team dead on team dead on wrote:

and i shot him 10 times

do you play with crapass rules or did you just want to be a quack by lighting up your friend who you could've hit once?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:50pm
well it was my first time playing at a real feild and i didnt know much. and now that i think of it the reffs werent around me they were at a different spot were more action was going on.
I-Shot-the-ref View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-Shot-the-ref Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:55pm
i was playing an airball game, and one of the beer cans wasnt staked in properly, so i spent like 5 minutes swaying in the wind with my bunker
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:42pm

I got one..

Me and my friend Josh were waiting for his brother to finish  getting his c02 and stuff so we decided to have a one on one. (this part you really gotta imagine) So we went to the air ball feild and we started running around( he was on one side of the feild i was on other) and we were firing at eachother and then **BAM** He runs into a part of the snake, and trips.. i totaly OWNED HIM!!  It was funny but u really gotta imagine it.

Edited by KoolKidsKlan

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:03pm
I was playing at this place called pevs and we were getting owned.  My friend decided to edge out of our little ghetto oil drum fortress that we had.  Big mistake.  He was wearing a crappy pair of pants with holes near the thighs.  He took a few too many into the hole and up the crotch.  He cried.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:05pm
One is too many.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:00pm
ouch.....
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:44pm
ya...my freind was wearing shorts and a ball went right up his shorts, up his boxers and...need i say more?
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:12pm

ok nobody has a story like mine.

one time i was playing at a park in memphis TN. and we were playing like a 10vs.10 so i get out about 7-10 minutes in the game and i'm sitting on the benches OUTSIDE the field. the benches are so that each team is facing each other. but about 2 minutes later after i'm already out i'm sitting there watching these kids gettin schooled by this tourny player with his cocker. the tourny guy gets trapped in a corner next to the benches by some really stupid players. the players on the other team start randomly shooting at the tourny guy and their own team mates on the benches start screamin and duckin and they're gettin hit in the face by their on guys.

IT WAS HILARIOUS TO SEE THEM SCREAMIN AND DUCKIN LIKE BABIES! 

my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:23am

haha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic