Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funny paintball stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
team dead on View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team dead on Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:02pm
i was playing with one of my freind and  I started to charge at the bunker he was at so he sees me and he yelled! **edited** and i had not shot him yet so he gets so freaked out he kicked the bunker he was at over and i shot him 10 times.
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:25pm

ok this isint realy funny it just made me mad. it might be funny from someone elses point of view though. i was playing paintball for a birthday party at Cape Cod Paintball, in Mass.

i ran up to someones bunker and told em to surrender they yell ''ok i surrender!'' so i tell them that that means there out and to get off the feild. they dont leave so a shoot em once or twice 2 ft away. the person still doesnt leave so i run up to my freind at his bunker and tell him that the other kid wont go out. so my freind stands up and lights the kid up shooting him at least like 50 times. the kid never did go out he just got 2 freinds over to cheat with him and get us out. since wer good players we actulay left when shot

I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Paintball Grunt Paintball Grunt wrote:

ok this isint realy funny it just made me mad. it might be funny from someone elses point of view though. i was playing paintball for a birthday party at Cape Cod Paintball, in Mass.

i ran up to someones bunker and told em to surrender they yell ''ok i surrender!'' so i tell them that that means there out and to get off the feild. they dont leave so a shoot em once or twice 2 ft away. the person still doesnt leave so i run up to my freind at his bunker and tell him that the other kid wont go out. so my freind stands up and lights the kid up shooting him at least like 50 times. the kid never did go out he just got 2 freinds over to cheat with him and get us out. since wer good players we actulay left when shot

HA!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:43pm
ya that realy pissed me off. i was about ready to pull the kids mask off
Battleaxe3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battleaxe3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:49pm
One game my friend, his dad, and myself decided to go COMPLETLY around the outside of the field.  We were sprinitng through the woods until we got straight behind the other team.  All three of us have RTs and full hoppers of paint, and the great thing is that they didnt know we were there.  The 3 of us spread out a little bit from each other and all opened up at the same exact time.  One guy litterally hurdled the bunker to get away from us, and forgetting he was jumping out into the open for the rest of our team to light him up.  Another 2 kids that i was shooting at was waving at me and saying stop shooting us.  So.... i casually walked up pretty close to them and shot them both in the back.  The funny thing is we got every1 out that was left and our own team was shooting at us, we ended up communicating to let them know we were on thier team before we got lit up by our own team.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:00pm
ok, i gotta a pretty good one, that im sure has probably happened to someone else here

i was sprinting up the middle of the field(speedball, cause its the best) and as i was sliding into my bunker a paintball caught my sleeve.  The ref called me out and i start yelling at him "It didnt break!!!" so he's telling me to raise my arm, and some dude on the other team sprints past the fifty with his shocker  catching me in the neck

my trophy

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Rusty Rambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Rambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:16am

My friends and I were playing woodsball at a nearby woods one day, it was 3 vs. 3 and we were just playing an elimanation game. Well me and my teamates headed out into the woods. Me and one other guy headed up to a hill top to get a good position on the guys below to set up an ambush. They came in and we started firing. We had them pinned down and all of a sudden we just got hammered in the back. I turned around thinking what the **edited** was going. Our other teamate was standing there, he apparently thought we were on the other team. My friend and I took one look at each other and then we lit him up like no tomorrow.  

Kind of funny I thought watching him roll around on the ground will being shot.  

GoTsKiLLz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoTsKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:10am
well my funniest moment was when i was playing speedball. the field was used diff ways such as u could play speedball at the bottom or u could use the sides of the field which was a slant and run down to capture the flag. well seeing we were using the field as a slant it was only 2 of us left me and my team mate and i think they still had about 3 or 4 people left. i decided to make a move to a diff bunker to my left (not a very wise move) so i decided to make the run i was almost to the bunker when i decided to slide on my stomach (another bad move) seeing when i slide i kinda came up short and my ass was expossed i think i had like 5 to 8 welts on my ass. every1 was laughin at me including myself it was the funniest moment i've had so far.

My DM7 and PM6. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:12am

Quote One game my friend, his dad, and myself decided to go COMPLETLY around the outside of the field.  We were sprinitng through the woods until we got straight behind the other team.  All three of us have RTs and full hoppers of paint, and the great thing is that they didnt know we were there.  The 3 of us spread out a little bit from each other and all opened up at the same exact time.  One guy litterally hurdled the bunker to get away from us, and forgetting he was jumping out into the open for the rest of our team to light him up.  Another 2 kids that i was shooting at was waving at me and saying stop shooting us.  So.... i casually walked up pretty close to them and shot them both in the back.  The funny thing is we got every1 out that was left and our own team was shooting at us, we ended up communicating to let them know we were on thier team before we got lit up by our own team.

haha! im always watching where the other team is and what theyre doin to keep trak so that dont happen to me

grizzman333 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language 11/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzman333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:20pm
My store is not the much fun. It was on a saturday. I was really bord.My friend, who had a trailer in his yard.So I asked him if Icould shoot it up it in paint. He said sure, so I went away with it. I went through a 9 ounce, a 20 ounce tank, and 4 to 10 hunred round's of paintball's. It went on for about one to two hour's of fun time.
GIVE ME A HELL YA!! BECUASE STONE COLD SAID SO.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:41pm
wow! thats a lot of paint and CO2!!!
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:19pm
lol funny stories espically the butt welts buddy lol that must of hurt here a game me and my friend do to gain paint tolerance and line up about 1ft or less away from each other and we shoot each other until one walks away i always win lol
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:45pm

^haha

no what i dont want to do again? play paintball vs someone with no shirt on and the other persons velocity is up all the way

marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:52pm
hey paintballgrunt why did when the person wouldn't,go out shoot him in the balls or something that wud give him alot of pain
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:02pm

um because he had two of his teamates right next to him firing at me

(one of them got shot too but didnt go out either)

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:16pm
This 8 year old kid was playing with his blade, and he took out a guy with a E-cocker. (the guy was PISSED)
DarkSideEchoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSideEchoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:20pm

It was the last game of the day, and I was whomping.  Unfortunatly, the rest of my team wasn't.  I was paintballing with a rather large chinese kid with an ebladed orracle. Anyways, me and this one kid were trying to get each other out.  The ref had been watching me for a while since i was getting so many people out and not getting hit, So he finally moves in for a paintcheck.  He's looking, and we had the same kind of camo on. The kid who was shooting at me shot the ref and thought he got me.  I ran up, bunkered him, ran faster and bunkered two more behind a tree and then longballed the last oponnent. but before the ball got there he shot me in the nuts. Bastard.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:21pm

^haha

one time like the 2nd time i played i only new 2 people with guns. so we played 2 vs 1 matches. everytime i was the 1! we normaly played eliminations 3 shots out (not anymore). one time after i got shot 3 times i raised my hands and yelled im out im out! but wut do they do? they keep shooting and shoot me in the neck and i get a large welt on my neck

bevo24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bevo24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:30pm
OK, my story is was my first paintball game ever. I was playing woods and we were attacking a fort. Well, i was too far away to see any of them so I was just lobbing them in there. Then thats when I hear this guy, who was a regular I later learned, "ok stop, stop you got me in the nuts I give up!" Sure enough he came out with a colored crotch and everyone gave him grief the rest of the because the new guy got him good!
A-5
Flatline
E-grip
RufusDawg Double Trigger
Palmers Stabliizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:57am
not bad. i hope i never get shot in the nuts. ive shot ppl there and it doesnt look fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic