Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
langmlbd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote langmlbd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new gun
    Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:02pm
Hey, i'm getting a gun for my birthday witch is june 4 and I think I going to get a 98 custom but I just want to make sure that's the right choice.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:54pm
Yeah, go for the 98c. It's a great gun for the money; reliable, easly upgradable, etc.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:24pm
98c is the way to go. It si affordable, reliable, durable, and uprgadeable. I have no regrets with buying mine. It is a good gun stock and can become a very good gun when upgraded.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
LoneGunman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoneGunman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:54pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                   what they said
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:35am
Originally posted by SuzukiRider987 SuzukiRider987 wrote:

Yeah, go for the 98c. It's a great gun for the money; reliable, easly upgradable, etc.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:38am

Originally posted by langmlbd langmlbd wrote:

Hey, i'm getting a gun for my birthday witch is june 4 and I think I going to get a 98 custom but I just want to make sure that's the right choice.

If your new to the sport then definitly. The M98 is easy to clean and maintain and its very reliable.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
I HATE WIPERS View Drop Down
Foulmouth - IP addresses don’t lie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I HATE WIPERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Originally posted by langmlbd langmlbd wrote:

If your new to the sport then definitly. The M98 is easy to clean and maintain and its very reliable.

I agree with scarface if you are new to the sport definetly a tippy.
I want to hurt all wipers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic