Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should u Mix n match uprgrade parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mjgstang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjgstang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should u Mix n match uprgrade parts?
    Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:29am
I just bought a A5 Pro Seal Front Bolt & Power Tube but i already own a hyperstar bolt. should u put the hyperstar bolt on the pro seal power tube or just use the bolt that came with the power tube? Im confuzled and need guidance  thnx.
CYoungGunA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CYoungGunA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:54am

try and use the pro seal bolt, and if it don't work then juss use the one that came wid it and sell the other bolt on ebay.

A-5
E-Grip
GTA Double Trigger
GTA Expansion Chamber
J&J Ceramic 12" barrel
COMING SOON:
Flatline
Car Stock
Remote Coil
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:42pm
you should throw them both away because they are garbage and go back to the stock bolt.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:45am
yeah stock bolt is best
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:10pm
i modded my stock bolt just now so that it spins the ball like a rifle and it shoots awesome.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic