FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zesty = Hardcore forumer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zesty = Hardcore forumer
    Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:39am

Nough' said.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:44am
I'm on there too.. WOHOO LOL

I think someone is a H4xoR!

I don't like that Buggy characer.. I think he's trying ot take my reputation.. which isn't a smart idea, I know my rep LOL
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:49am
I think I just got sooo much charisma sometimes these fancy computers just can't fathom that one person could be as cool as I am...you know?

I'm going to court today...so that sucks...gotta be there by 8:15AM, which is absolutely rediculous considering the town the courthouse is in is over 30 minutes away...do the math....I've got to be driving by about 7:30....I'm angry.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:09am
That sucks Zest..

Watcha goin to court for?
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:45am
For being too cool.. isn't it obvious

He used too much bandwidth to be on here twice!!!
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:02pm
That blows. My friend has court on the 7th.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:10pm
So...how did you login twice, thats kinda nifty, but really, why did you go to court?
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:17pm
Some of my friends had court today accually.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:39pm
i had court about a year ago and it sucked
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:13pm

I thought you ment  xHardxCorex

Look at em' dance

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I thought you ment  xHardxCorex

Look at em' dance

Better than "Moshzilla"....
Que pasa?

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:02pm
Damn, how did a thread on my awesome powers change into one about my sorry-ass court appearance?

Well, since I don't want to leave anyone hanging, and I hide nothing, I went to court for a couple reasons.

-Possession of less than 28.5 grams marijuana
-Transportation of less than 28.5 grams of marijuana
-Reckless driving

To make a long story short, I was pulled over for going too fast around a turn. The cops ended up searching my car and found a glass bubbler, digital scale, and about 7/8ths OZ of kind buds.

I only got charged with the above charges...wonder where the scale and bubbler went!

Anyways, I actually have a recommendation from a certified California physician for medical marijuana use...I wasn't DUI....everything is SUPPOSED to be legal!

To top it off,the aresting officer himself said that he pulled me over on a loophole that cops use to search your car...they just arrest you for reckless driving, and this gives them the right to impound your car, which gives them a right to do an inventory of the car, AKA search the vehicle.

So much for your Constitutional Rights!

Anyways, I show up to court today scared that the DA(district attorney) was gonna add the scale and bubbler and possibly more charges...so I'm all nervous wondering what's gonna happen...I've already had to pay $250 to get the car out of impound!

So, it may sound weird, but my biggest concern was the Reckless Driving charge...I didn't want my insurance to raise, and I figured the weed charges would be dropped anyways.

So, the judge calls my name and reads my charges....NO RECKLESS DRIVING!!!! That's good news....then he says I have a Felony charge against me!!!!! Ohhhh noooooo!!!

So to sum it all up, I talked to the DA and he's a 5'-nothing prick....I told him to drink some milk....he has no sympathy for me, were his exact words...so he's my enemy. At least he's honest and up-front about it.

So I had court at 8:15, the judge doesn't show until 9...my case gets "trailed" which means I go to the next court times, which was 9:30....but that didn't start until 11:30!

So I'm waiting for over 2 hours sitting in a horribly uncomfortable chair for a 6'2" person, and when I finaly go in, all I get to do is give my plea and I'm gone...took less than 2 minutes!

So I waited 2 hours to do something that takes 2 minutes...what a country.

Also, hopefully the DA doesn't add the reckless driving back on....that's right, they can do that crap.

Take away charges, and then just add them back when you show up for court the next time....that's the sign of a real fair country.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:06pm
Also, I met this guy that was about 40 years old there...he was charged with cultivation of marijuana.

He also has his Doc's rec, but he exceeded the limit of plants he is supposed to grow! Poor guy!

Anyways, the dude was really cool and I actually learned some stuff from him...he was a crazy character! Only in California.

Oh yeah, there was some crack-head looking chick w/ cracked-out hubby there for the 9:30 time...which started 2 hours late(they said they were just taking a break!).

She was charged with possession of a bunch of meth and other stimulants, and some guns...she said she just did a 10 year prison term, and her attorney told her she was looking at 4 more years!

All in all, I'm going through some rough stuff, but like that dude I met said," They aren't ever gonna stop me."
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:09pm
Oooh, that really sucks. Whenever i have contraband in the car i dont drive poorly. Did a dog indicate on your car? I wouldnt have let them search.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:05pm
My friend almost got arrested because of possesion.

He sold his bro and some of his friends some pot and let them borrow his wooden bowl. The idiots left it at some kids house, the parents found it, caled all the kids parents, and all the little kids (8th grade) said it was my friend. His brother didnt though.

The parents of the kid that found it called their friends who were cops and they went to my friends house, took him to a station and tested him. he failed the test.

He told them everything, he didn't care. The parents were freaking out at him, and he was just kind of looking out the window. He has to go on the 7th, and cant wait to start again.

On another note, I have a drug test for a job tomorrow. Wish me luck.

sporx wrote:
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:19am
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Oooh, that really sucks. Whenever i have contraband in the car i dont drive poorly. Did a dog indicate on your car? I wouldnt have let them search.
Well, the thing is, it's not contraband for me! I'm a legal MMJ patient!!! It's my medicine just like anyone else has a prescription. Proposition 215 is part of the California Penal Code just like any other law. So, even though I was driving aggressively, they shouldn't have even cited me for the kind buds, let alone taken them from me!

I know my rights, and no I didn't give them permission to search. I was pulled over for reckless driving, which means they get to impound the car, which means they can do an inventory AKA search.,,,no dog or probable cause needed!

Nice these cops have thses little loopholes so they can throw the Constitution out the window whenever it fits their need.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:28am
Plentifulballs, good luck!

Just FYI, there really is no need to trip off a drug test anymore!

Just buy some of that synthetic urine and you're good to go...what they don't know won't hurt them.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:58am
Zesty now rocks even harder then he just did a day ago.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Plentifulballs, good luck!

Just FYI, there really is no need to trip off a drug test anymore!

Just buy some of that synthetic urine and you're good to go...what they don't know won't hurt them.

Thanks. I was wrong, I have to go to the place on Friday. I think i'm good. I think this friday is exactly one month clean, and I've drank enough apple juice and waer to last me a year.

sporx wrote:
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:27pm
The funniest thing was this: the judge read me my charges, and one was a felony so there's no way I was pleading guilty to that one!

I told the judge that I had a prescrition/recommendation for the cannabis, and he was wondering why they even charged me....so he asked me if I wanted to have my case "trailed" until later in the day so I had a chance to talk to the DA(District Attorney) and see if could get the charges dropped.

So, I talked to the DA and he's a total moron! I know the law better than he does! So he starts reading off something about cultivation, and I stopped him and told him that's not wha I was charged with!

I was charged with possession of 26.2 grams, and they thought grams was ounces!!! How stupid can these people be! They don't know their basic units of measurement, and they are responsible for wha you get chaged with...it's rediculous in every sense of the word.

So, the DA tells me I am allowed by California law(he was reading out the actual CA penal code) to cultivate up to 6 mature or 12 immature plants and possess up to 8 ounces of dried cannabis...I told him,"Then why is it a felony for me to have less than an OZ?! I'm not even supposed to be charged with a misdemeanor."

I explained to him the relationshipbetween OZ's and Grams, and he agreed that i should NOT have been charged with a felony!!! YES!!!!

BUT, the dude is a total prick....no apology for his mistake! Acts like it's my fault he's incompetant. No compassion for an innocent person, he's garbage.

He actually said this,"Well, I don't think we were anticipating a medical marijuana defense."

I said,"What made you think that? It's been known all along that I am a MMJ patient, hell, the police still have my ID cards for "investigation"! But they didn't expect a medical marijuana defense from amedical marijuana patient! The logic baffles me.

So, the DA knows he has no case since he dropped the Reckless driving and the weed charges aren't gonna stick, so he says he'll probably just reinstate the Reckless driving charge...WTF!!! What a great country we live in where they can say you did something wrong, then drop the charges, and then re-issue the charges when things aren't going your way! They'll do anything to put a person in jail.

Anyways, to sum it all up, the DA tries to make a smart-assed comment out of the blue,"Well, I really hope you don;t hurt anyone with your little habit of smoking marijuana and driving."

A this point I'm pissed! I'm looking him dead in the eye like I'm gonna punch him in the mouth if he says anymore, so he shuts up. I tell him,"Where do you see a charge for DUI? The police tried to test me for one, but even they said I was sober...who are yu to second-guess?"

he looks a me all crazy, and says,"I'm not stupid."

I interrupt,"I'm not saying you're stupid, but you seem to be really defensive for someone who isn't"

He looks up to me and say, in a mean tone,"I don't have any sympathy for you!"

I stopped him dead in his tracks, raising my voice all crazy-like,"I don't want or need your sympathy! All I want you to do is your JOB! Follow the law and drop the charges before I file a lawsuit against you and this whole county!"

He says," I don't even know why the judge had you talk to me."

I said,"Me neither, you're worthless." And that was that with that little punk.

So basically, we live in a country that has no compassion for innocent people beng brought up on bogus charges,....the DA said so himself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic