FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zesty = Hardcore forumer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:31pm
Sue them and get rich. 

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:24pm
^Seriously, I'm strongly considering it.

It's hard because I'm only 21 and am looking to do some major things in my life, and I really am not the type to get caught up in alegal hassle, so I don't really want to go through the whole ordeal.

But the problem is, I've been wronged, and I wouldn't want anyone else to ever have to be in my position of being a law-abiding citizen who is descriminated against by our own country that I pay taxes to just like every other productive citizen...they sure love taking my tax money, but they diss me for spending my hard-earned money on my medication.

The thing that makes me most want to file suit is that I was arrested in February. They kept me at the police station for over 5 hours! After all that, when I was sent home, the cop told me he wasn't gonna give me back my MMJ ID cars because the case was still under investigation!

I told him,"really, how much info is on that card that you need to keep it? It has my name, address, and a phone # for you to call....copy down the info, take a photocoopy, whatever...I don't see a reason for you to keep my cards! What am I supposed to do if I get stopped again? Those cards are proof of my legal MMJ status."

So summing it up, I was pulled over on a bogus reckless driving charge, which caused my ca to be imponded which I had to pay almost $250 to get out. I'm missing out on about $100 a day that I go to court, and I missed a day of work getting the car out of impound the next day.

I've had my LEGALLY PRESCRIBED MEDICINE taken from me without justification, which cost almost $300. They also took a bubbler and a digital scale, probably = to about $200 more worth of legal property they unrightfully STOLE from me!

So, I'm out about $200 from missing 2 days work, $250 for the impound fees, and about $500 from the total value of the scale/bubbler.

If you're adding that up, that's nearly a grand I'm out because of some sorry-ass pigs that don't know a law that has been passed in 1996!

And now you see wh I get mad at you kids that are so patriotic and talk smack about Canada...from my experiences in 21 years on this earth, the US is all messed up.

Only the rich can find justice.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:31pm
Sue them. Get a lawyer and sue, you can sue for damages, and your court fees. You should take them to court and rape them.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:50pm
Just curious, why or how are you a MMJ patient?
I <3 my A5 View Drop Down
"I am also a Pansy and Commy!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:51pm

I <3 Zesty.

You are now officially my hero.

I'm going to start a Fan Club in your honor.

Smoking Jesus causes testicular cancer.
XBL Gamertag: Velcronia
for Halo 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:15pm

All right, well I've talked to my brother who is pretty much a legal expert on Marijuana and this was his adivce.

First off, Contact the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) Since the Marijuana was medicinal and they took it from you it was a violation of your civil rights. Chances are a lawyer from the ACLU will pick up your case Pro-Bono. You might also want to contact your local NORML chapter and tell them your situation. They have Lawyers who speacialize in this type of thing.

He also told me a similar story about a man in Colarado where he sued and was compesated for his court costs and such.

I hope that helps.

for Halo 2
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:03pm
About the topic subject: I have seen this happen with Zesty's name before aswell.

About the current topic: That sucks man, and I too would sue them to over compensate your losses.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:08pm
^Thank you very much! I'll definitely look into that.

And as for my condition, I think I discussed it on the forum before in a thread about surgery/injury. Anyways, when I was about 15 or 16, I was playing a YMCA game in my hometown highschool gym. I hadn't played in awhile, so I thought I was gonna be rusty, but I was actually able to dunk the ball just jumping straight up off 2 feet. I had gotten stronger since i had last played without even really working out. This is not to impress, but just give you an impression of how I felt.

So I was having a ball playing basketball for the first time in at least 6 months, in my home gym, seeing my skills were in an even better level than I was hoping for.

I remember getting a rebound and throwing an outlet pass to my little buddy the point guard, and we both started going down the court on a fast-break. I gave him the look to throw me an alley-oop, but he hesitated, and when he finally did throw the ball up it was a horrible pass that was sailing out-of-bounds, so instead of trying to make a shot, I tried to tightrope the sideline when I landed.

Well, imagine me, probably almost 6' tall when I was that age, running down the court at full speed, jumping in the air as high as I could(I got pretty good hops), and coming down trying to tightrope the sideline while I came down with all my weight on my right knee at a weird angle!

Basically, my entire knee dislocated from the weight of my body and the award angle at which I fell, and when i hit the ground I saw my right kneecap facing towards my left thigh! Probably the worst paint I ever have or will feel in my life(tied with a couple others). So I'm on the hardwood with my kneecap turned at a 90* angle, and I'm freaking out but trying to remain cool because I don't want my rep ruined, so I'm just lying there on my side gripping my entire right knee as tight as I could with both hands trying to get everything back in place, trying not to scream like a girl, and some dude's dad comes over and works my kneecap back in place by extending my leg out(PAINFUL!), and when I saw it pop back in straight I felt a big relief, but it still hurt like hell.

I finally got up and put pressure on the knee, and it actually felt fairly strong even though I felt a weird tightness in back. I was kinda in shock at this time because the pain went away and I tried to go back on the court like I was okay, but my coaches wouldn't let me.

The next day my knee was filled with liquid so much that you couldn't even tell where my kneecap was at...it actually looked fatter above my kneecap and looked like a horeshoe full of liquid...it was NASTY!

I was only 15 or so, and my parents aren't very good at getting me medical attention, so I didn't go to a doctor for at least 3 more months, probably more like 5. In that time, my knee would feel good enough to where I would try and play basketball, and I could actually run in a straight line at an okay speed, but when I tried to move laterally my kneecap would dislocate, and I would go through the whole "liquid-horseshoe-in-the-knee-deal" again.

Anyways, to make a reduiculously long story shorter, I finally went to the doctor and this was the diagnosis:

-Severe bone-bruising
-Torn meniscus(sp?)
-Couldn't even find a sign of an A.C.L in the MRI!

Treatment:

-Major Reconstruction of the right ACL, along with repairing the other tears and cleaning out the loose cartiledge.

I had 2 options from my surgeon, either get a donor ligament, or use my own. Using my own would require 2X the healing time(12 months v 6),hurt more for the rest of my life, and leave me a scar about 5" long on my patellar tendon. If I got the donor ligament, I may get complications from it, including infections, another surgery, and/or possible death....I chose to play it safe and live with the pain.

So there you have it, I know it's a hoe to read, but if you do, you'll actually know more about the real Zesty than most, and I respect you for your time.

And to I <3 my A5 especially, your help is very much appreciated. I will be in touch.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:18pm
And they prescribed you the good ole Mary becuase of this why?  I thought they only did that in special cases like Glacoma(sp) or Cancer and the such. 
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:39pm
I highly doubt your civil suit would go anywhere.

Isnt MaryJ illegal at the federal level therefore voiding the legalization from the California vote to medically legalize it?

May I ask why one needs a scale if just using medically perscribed MaryJ? I am not trying to pick on you, I honestly dont know.

Good luck but I think you might want to save your money/time and cut your losses. I dont see your case going your way.

**Edit** I am not trained or licsenced to give legal council/advice. Dont take my word or opinion seriously. Whatever you choose to do. Good Luck.

Edited by Hades

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:47pm
No Problem man, as a fellow Cannibis enthusiast I can understand what a pain things like that can be and keep me updated.
for Halo 2
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:06pm

I read all that..I deserve to post just to up my count.

Sucks for you zesty. My uncle has been shafted by the system, and he didnt seem to like it to much.

and as far as daling with the pain, why didnt they perscribe something more conventional like vicatin or something?

Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

I'm on there too.. WOHOO LOL

I think someone is a H4xoR!

I don't like that Buggy characer.. I think he's trying ot take my reputation.. which isn't a smart idea, I know my rep LOL

Why dont you like me, i've had my names on forums as Buggy for like a year now, aswell as my game names (CoD, UO, MoHAA, Rome Total War etc.....) I don't understand why you dont like me
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:06pm
He doesn't like you because you added a "y" to the end of his name.

Zesty.. that sucks.. I'd try to make a case out of it and if you can't, not a big loss.

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:17pm
As to the original post:

Although your arrows > my arrows, my two people > your one person.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:08am
Alright, after my surgery, I was prescribed some sort of vicodin along with some other drug that was supposed to enhance its effects. I was truly in so much pain that I NEEDED the vicodin to even stay awake...the pain would just make me want to pass out for hours and hours a day, but with the painkillers it would at least dull it enough to where I could stay awake and communicate.

After a week or so of taking my painkillers as described, I woke up in the morning rather uncomfortably....I had the worst stomach cramps I've ever had in my life! I laid there in bed in horrible pain, when I realized why I was in sooo much pain....I hadn't taken a crap in almost 2 weeks!!!!!! Swear to God, it may sound funny, but it's no joke!

I cut back big-time on the painkillers after that, and started relying more on marijuana, which I was smoking anyways.

So basically, instead of paying a bunch of money for a bottle of vicodin tha lasted me a week or so, amd still buying my small sack of weed to get by the emotional trauma, I decided to just stop buying the pills and buy a bigger sack of kind buds! One of the best decisions I've ever made!

I was able to go back to work a couple months earlier since I didn't have to rely on painkillers, so I was able to start making some money to pay off the bills that I had.

I lived life like this for awhile, until I started looking into getting a recommendation for cannabis use.

Basically, among the many issues that are supposed to be treated by madical marijuana, chronic pain is one of the biggest and most effective.....I have chronic pain.

As for the scale, come on....what does a scale do? Weigh stuff out! I go to the marijuana club, find some buds or hashish or kief that catches my eye, and then I take out the magnifying glass to inspect closer. If I like what I see upon further inspection, I tell the person working behind the counter how much I want of what, he hands it to me, I throw it on my scale to verify I'm getting what I paid for, and then I give him the money if it's all there.

Basically, the scale is to make sure I get what I paid for....I can't exactly take the whole ounce home, then come back saying it was short, know what I mean?

Well, now that I think about it, I guess you probably don't!

Living that Central Coast California life to the fullest.

But don't get me wrong, I'm a total marijuana advocate. I think it should be legalized even for people who aren't seriously ill or injured, would make people much more mentally balanced and stable, and is very good for introspection and examining your life and the person that you really are.

I just happen to be a young person whose gone through some messed up crap, and now have a recommendation to legally do something I would be breaking the law to do anyhow.

On a good note, my right knee is fully functional and nearly 100% for the most part...my surgeon did a good job. I'm just gonna have to live with a certain amount of pain for the rest of my life, which this medical marijuana helps me deal with better than anything I've ever encountered.

I think it's just pathetic that these scientists spend their whole lives developing drugs for pain and other ailments, when God has provided us with a plant that grows for free that treats everything from chronic pain to loss of appetite to insomnia to depression.

Why are these people trying to reinvent the wheel? The cure is out there, you just need to stop critizing and start legalizing!
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:15am
Seriously, if you guys are ever in a situation where you find yourself in serious longterm pain(Gor forbid), ask your Doc for some painkillers and see how long you are willing to take them.

That crap is man-made poison...it's neither as safe nor as effective as some grade AAA+ medical cannabis, plus it costs more to keep you medicated....and the medication isn't as effective as the stuff that grows on a plant!

I've smoked marijuana since I turned 13, and I am now 21....that's well over 8 years of steady smoking. In all those years and all those ounces and smoking with all those people, I've never had anything bad happen to me like did from just 2 weeks of taking some Vicodin!

Basically, these man-made drugs may provide some temporary relief, but if you truly have a chronic condition where you are gonna need some relief on an hourly, or even daily basis, then I don't think this lab-made stuff can compete with nature....those Vicodin and such are poison.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:39am

wow zesty, i have more respect then ever for you.

And, I doing a report on the benifits of medical marijuana, i might need your help to find some of the laws.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:10am
I always tell people, I would trust somethign that has been growing naturally for thousands of years more than something manufactured in a lab in the last 50.

God>man.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

...[M]arijuana club, find some buds or hashish or kief that catches my eye, and then I take out the magnifying glass to inspect closer. If I like what I see upon further inspection, I tell the person working behind the counter...

What is this Maraijuana club you speek of?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic