Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a-5 or duel pistols

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
123guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a-5 or duel pistols
    Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:11pm

Im not sure weather to get an a-5 or 2 paintball pistols. what all can u do to paintball pistols to make them better? i know theyll be cheaper. but what do u guys think i should get??? and if u know what all u can do to paintball pistols please tell me..thanx guys

spartan30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spartan30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:16pm
Seriously dude get the A5.  Duel pistols are just stupid.  You would only have 10 shots in each pistol while the A5 can hold 200.  and the CO2 is way better on the A5.  The pistols would just get you shot and people would be like dude are u serious? This is paintball not a fricken movie.  Don't try to be a hero, its not cool getting shot.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:26am
Pistols = bad idea.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
newbie527 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie527 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:30pm
yea seriosuly pistosl r a waste of money if ur actaully going to use them in a game unless its a pistol duel... ur jus gonna get ur self shot
check out Actionmarkers.com, like any of the guns??? pm me if you want discount.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:28pm
actually guys, you can modify the Zeus' to have an actual tank and hopper attached to them, bps is still limited but they are very compact

but yea, unless you already have a pretty good marker, go with the A-5
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:13pm

duel pistols well the only thing that is good about pistols is if your main paintball gun runs out of paint and your in a tight spot they can help a little but get the A-5!!!!!!!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:29pm

im gona go against everyone herecept eagle,and say  dual pistol

-jake

Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic