Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann guns
    Posted: 03 April 2005 at 8:55am
tippmann guns are really bad. If you are new to paintball, do not get confused and get a tippmann. These guns are over priced and for $200 you can get something better. The tippmann gun stock sucks and you have to pay a lot more to upgrade it. By the time you upgrade your gun to the max, it could be around $800. For $800 you can get another gun that can rape the 98 custom. I think that it is a smart choice to choose another gun (that is electric) and get something better.
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 8:58am
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
extreme rage clamping feed neck
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 8:59am
Pachnerg..... Take a look at your sig
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:04am
You wonder why im getting a b2k5?
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:05am
If you think they suck why did you buy one?
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:09am
because i didnt know better that i was buying a piece of **edited**
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:10am
iwrote this because i thought that from what everyone was saying, what the reviews were saying i was getting a good deal. Until i go play speedball where my gun shoots 1 bps and everyone else shoots al least 5 bps. I think that tippmanns need to be electric for much cheaper. I think that pachnerg agrees
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:11am
So you bought that piece of  and decided to spend more money on it huh... 
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:11am
yup^^^^^^^^^ to felix

Edited by pachnerg
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:12am
Originally posted by felix felix wrote:

iwrote this because i thought that from what everyone was saying, what the reviews were saying i was getting a good deal. Until i go play speedball where my gun shoots 1 bps and everyone else shoots al least 5 bps. I think that tippmanns need to be electric for much cheaper. I think that pachnerg agrees

The prices aren't to satisfy you... Companies need to make money.. They're not gonna lower prices for your satisfaction... Tippmann's that get converted to Electro (E-Grip/E-Bolt) are amazing guns...

And I know that there is many people here that would back me up on that one because it's true...

Edited by Dan db09
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:13am

if you can only shoot 1bps on your tippmann you have some problems with your finers or sometin

pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:16am
HE IS BEING SARCASTIC
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:16am
no it is because the **edited**ing triggers on the gun suck balls
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:18am
Like some people... and Pachnerg, make your sig smaller
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:18am
I didnt know better... that my gun would suck

Edited by pachnerg
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

I bought a trigger but to shoot the stupid gun you have to let go of the trigger all the way to shoot again and i am not going to waste my money on buying a $230 ebolt when i can get something better for less
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:21am

I bought a trigger but to shoot the stupid gun you have to let go of the trigger all the way to shoot again and i am not going to waste my money on buying a $230 ebolt when i can get something better for less

First of all, I wasn't talking to you... and second... If you hate Tippmann so bad, leave...
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:22am

I bought a trigger but to shoot the stupid gun you have to
let go of the trigger all the way to shoot again and i am not going to
waste my money on buying a $230 ebolt when i can get something better
for less

First of all, I wasn't talking to you... and second... If you hate Tippmann so bad, leave...
No because i want all the new players to know to not buy the gun because they are getting ripped off and you should stf^ d, whats your set up??
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:22am
It is an opion that i was agreeing with it dosent mean i dont like the people hear ar the forum. I still need help learning how to install a drop for my new gun. Dont get so hyped up.

Edited by pachnerg
b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:27am

I bought a trigger but to shoot the stupid gun you have to
let go of the trigger all the way to shoot again and i am not going to
waste my money on buying a $230 ebolt when i can get something better
for less

No because i want all the new players to know to not buy the gun because they are getting ripped off and you should stf^ d, whats your set up??

Dont come to a forum to tell people not to buy a product... Especially the companies forum... People like you make us look bad... And I have an A-5, Flatine, Psycho Drop w/ UFA, Grip Block, Trigger Mods, X-Core, Double Trigger, Lapco Grip.... Happy?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic