Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:32am
tippmanns own your life you **edited**.

Edited by shiftykyle101
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:21am

STHU N00B.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:15pm
A. Tippmanns rock
B. If you don't like them then why are you here?
C. Please leave
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:17pm
you notice that he never answered my question, it would be easy to answer...all he'd have to do is call his "cuz"
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
antman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:44pm

^^^

hey i think u need 2 go bye bye soon....

P.S.

F U

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:17pm
only reason i dont like my tippy anymore is cuz it chops real bad. even with an electric hopper but i decided to get a new gun before that started happening i think its a damn good starter gun tho
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:30pm

Don't want to start a fight but what bluemonkey was saying is sort of what felix was trying to say, he is my friend and yes, he is not oliver langs cousin but he dreams... I will say it in a polite way that he feels that tippmann guns dont give you bang for your buck, that is his opion. Sorry if he came on to you guys to strong.

b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
extreme rage clamping feed neck
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by antman antman wrote:

^^^

hey i think u need 2 go bye bye soon....

P.S.

F U

are you talking to me? whats your problem, for someone thats stil a noob (and yes i mean teh derrogative form) you've got a lot of room to talk
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
mik0103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mik0103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:03pm
Dude if you don't think tippmanns are good why are u in this forum. I think tippmann are great guns especially the A-5 and the 98 isn't bad .
98% of American teenagers have tried pot
If you are part of the 2% that hasnt
put this in your signature
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:50pm

I will say it again-

Originally posted by pachnerg pachnerg wrote:

Don't want to start a fight but what bluemonkey was saying is sort of what felix was trying to say, he is my friend and yes, he is not oliver langs cousin but he dreams... I will say it in a polite way that he feels that tippmann guns dont give you bang for your buck, that is his opion. Sorry if he came on to you guys to strong.

He is on the forum because he owns a tippmann... He was giving an opion and yes i think he phrased it wrong but try to understand what he is saying without trying to punch him in the face first

b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
extreme rage clamping feed neck
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:02pm
Tippmanns in all honesty are not good speedball guns. And yes by the time you make them into a decent speedball gun you have spent way too much money and should have bought something else. But for woodsball there isn't anything better, and nothing can compare with how tough a tippmann is.
Signatures are **edited**
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:48pm
"But for woodsball there isn't anything better, and nothing can compare with how tough a tippmann is."

A good Woodsball tippmann will ned at least a better barrel and a regulator, but with some aftermarket parts you're right. My personal setup is a 98C with flatline, car stock, and Palmer's regulator. It does the job nice. If ou want a quality stock woodsball/scenario gun, look at an Ariakon or an Armotech. Great accuracy out of the box, and killer looks.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:28pm
There is no better marker for a newbie than Tippman, especially for the youg'uns.  But if you are a newbie poser name dropper, a Tippmann would never do, now would it?
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32 Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:57pm

sigh

i like my ebolt and i didnt spend 800 dollars to make it good on a speedball field.

now you say you could've gotten soemthing better for for the price i paid, tell me what i could've got for $260 cause thats what i spent on my gun.

INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

sigh

i like my ebolt and i didnt spend 800 dollars to make it good on a speedball field.

now you say you could've gotten soemthing better for for the price i paid, tell me what i could've got for $260 cause thats what i spent on my gun.

I like the way you think ...

Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:39pm
Remember, it's not the gun that's good it's the player.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Redtide62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redtide62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:51pm

INV8ER

haha first off talking about not being able to write you spelled your name wrong. secondly ur not my GodDam English teacher so why the hell should i write like im trying to impress you? Lastly this is a freekin paintball forum... why would you tell someone they suck at writing? tell me what i said was totaly bs and its cool but if u wanna tell me my writing sucks go to the female gossip forum

Edited by Redtide62
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:10am

Well, if you wanted a speedball gun why didn't you drop over a grand for an angel or DM5? No reason? Oh, you couldn't afford it. Well, neither can I. So, I started off with $230. Then added when I got some money, then repeated, until I built the gun I wanted. I choose Tippmann over Kingman because Tippmanns are built much better and last longer. For under $300, there aren't many choices. An Ion maybe, but I can see those falling to pieces within a year. The cheap 'cocker could have been an option, but "cheap" and "(auto)cocker"  don't belong in the same sentence. If you wanted a cheap "speedball" gun out of the box, a Viewloader Triad w/ electro grip would get the job done. Wouldn't last a year, but it'll work. You could go ahead and buy three of them, so you don't have to worry about going to the store for a while to replace them.

Tippmanns, even after needing upgrades, still come out cheaper with really good performance as high end guns. The A-5, however, does the best job at competing with high ends. 98C's take more work, but they can do it too.

A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:21am

Zesty, Sugar Free, and Brihard have it right, in my opinion. Tipps are great Woods/Senario guns, with little upgrading needed. If you are unhappy with it, sell it and get what you want. It's that easy. I did get a second gun for speedball, but I prefer my Tippmann when I'm in the woods.

The rest of the you guys need to lay off the flaming. We are allowed to have an opinion without being flamed, as long as it's stated nicely.

INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Redtide62 Redtide62 wrote:

INV8ER

haha first off talking about not being able to write you spelled your name wrong. secondly ur not my GodDam English teacher so why the hell should i write like im trying to impress you? Lastly this is a freekin paintball forum... why would you tell someone they suck at writing? tell me what i said was totaly bs and its cool but if u wanna tell me my writing sucks go to the female gossip forum

Hold on to your hats kids, because here goes ....

First of all my name isn't spelled incorrectly, its called creative, which you would know nothing about, douche bag. Just look at your name, Redtide62, what a joke, and you dare mention my screen name. Second, I don't want you to impress me with your spelling ....  You know this is a forum, and the WHOLE purpose is to communicate with others; which is impossible if you make no sense what so ever. Last but not least, "female gossip forum", please, I have more testicular fortitude then you and all the big hairy men that you dream about in your sleep.

Piss off dude; your a waste of my time .....

And to everyone else, sorry for that flaming, and to stay on topic,

I like Tippmanns ....

Edited by INV8ER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic