FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:44am
Now now, Felix can come here and give whatever opinion he likes, same goes for pchang.

I will say this, my only interaction with Felix leads me to believe he is a good guy, but somewhat of a poser.

he claims to be Oliver Lang's brother, just FYI...don't know if that's true or not, but I'm skeptical someone with a brother playing professional paintball has so little grasp on the ins and outs of the game.

Felix, you obviously are a speedball player. Why didn;t you research more before you bought your gun? I mean, sure, a Tippmann can hold it's onw in speedball, but it really is more of a woods gun.

I'm sorry, but if you wanted a gun that was more geared towards speedball, you should have done your research and bought one.

There's no reason to go telling every new player not to buy a Tippmann just because YOU made a stupid purchase!

You can tell them what you don't like about the gun, and give your strong opinion, but it's really kinda classless to say "Don't buy Tippmanns, they suck" on a Tippmann site.

Basically, your bad opinion would be taken more seriously if you could be taken more seriously.

But I think anydbody that's seen some of the questions you've asked will know you really need to do some more research before you start giving out advice.

And also, I really don't think there's a $350 gun that can match the A5/E-Grip's performance.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:50am
And just so you guys know where Pchangs coming from, this is a question he asked about the gun in his sig:

"It's probably a stupid question but is the b2k5 electric and how do you set up the air thingy(where the nitro goes) can you give me step by step insructions?"

That should show you how much he knows about paintguns and how seriously you should take his and Felix's opinions..
INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:04am

OK,

Out of 31,822 members in this forum, you are 1 of 10 that hate tippmanns.  So how can they be so bad ?

The new Custom Pro E is only $240 for electronic trigger and many upgrades.

So suck on that B1tch

felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:06am
Zesty, olivers my cuz. Not my brother and not to be a snob. Zesty, first of all, pachnerg has nothing to do with me. He is just agreeing which doesn't mean i don't know anything about paintball. But i liked how you said that i could have a strong opinion and yes i am a speed ball player and yes i did research before i bought. But, i didn;t thinkt that i would have to pay $230 for an electronic grip. I think that if the grip was still made and was less, i wouldn't care. Now i am buying a gun off my cuz. I think that it would be a smart choice to pick a different gun because of the fire speed. Sure the A-5 has a good speed of around 15 bps, but you could get a gun that comes with a grip for ceaper and shoots faster and comes with a much better barrel. I think that the tippmann guns aren't really a good marker, but a good first gun. Zesty i do agree with somethings that you say, fyi
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:08am
o yeah, inv8ter, 3 things. FIrst of all, half the players are new so they will say yeah sure i like tippmanns. 2nd of all, how could you say a tippmann is better than a b2k5 or an angel or whatever. 3rd of all, you spelled your name wrong.
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:15am
I never said ANYTHING about the b2k5 !!!
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:18am
Originally posted by INV8ER INV8ER wrote:

OK,

Out of 31,822 members in this forum, you are 1 of 10 that hate tippmanns.  So how can they be so bad ?

The new Custom Pro E is only $240 for electronic trigger and many upgrades.

So suck on that B1tch

what about talking about the custom pro for $240 with many upgrades. how much do you thin it will cost to upgrade until it becomes good. probably as much as an b2k5
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:18am

Originally posted by felix felix wrote:

But i liked how you said that i could have a strong opinion and yes i am a speed ball player and yes i did research before i bought. But, i didn;t thinkt that i would have to pay $230 for an electronic grip.

98 Custom Pro E $240

http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 3574

felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:19am
read above
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:23am
screw yourself
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:33am
O UR TOUGH
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

So you bought that piece of  and decided to spend more money on it huh... 
I bought a trigger but to shoot the stupid gun you have to let go of the trigger all the way to shoot again and i am not going to waste my money on buying a $230 ebolt when i can get something better for less

First of all, I wasn't talking to you... and second... If you hate Tippmann so bad, leave...

please?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Sarge14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:51am

iwrote this because i thought that from what everyone was saying, what the reviews were saying i was getting a good deal. Until i go play speedball where my gun shoots 1 bps and everyone else shoots al least 5 bps. I think that tippmanns need to be electric for much cheaper. I think that pachnerg agrees

No offense to you or any other Speedballer, but why do u find it soo nessesary to shoot alot of paint very quickly. I played speed ball with my prolite the other weekend, ya i got shot, and i took people out too.A Prolite cant shoot fast at all, and i manage just fine, soo Why is it soo cool to waste soo much paint in such a short time frame?
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!
98owner View Drop Down
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:20pm
if u like tippmans then why the r u on the forums
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:59pm
i have a question for you phoenix, if you are Olie's cuz, Tell me what kind of gun He used to have, what color it was, and the type of regulator that is on it, and what color the grips were.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Redtide62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redtide62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:41pm

Felix I think you are being a little b1tch... Why would you post a thread on a forum on the site of the gun you're talking on?  I like my A-5 mostly because I'm in high school and I worked my ass of to spend the $300 to get the gun and the flatline :), but also because its the best gun of any of the guys that I play with. I am defenetly not the best guy out there. If you rely on how fancy fast your gun is then you rely less on how good you are at the sport.  I personly don't think that there would be a difference between getting taged by a guy with 75$ Spyder or a guy with $1,000 dollar Angel.  Either way im gona scream "**edited**" cuz i have paint on my shirt and i have to go sit out.  So if its me against your "cousin" and I have the Angel and he's got the Spyder I'm pretty sure I'm gona get my ass kicked.

So go away and stop being a little b1tch

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:44pm

iwrote this because i thought that from what everyone was saying, what the reviews were saying i was getting a good deal. Until i go play speedball where my gun shoots 1 bps and everyone else shoots al least 5 bps. I think that tippmanns need to be electric for much cheaper. I think that pachnerg agrees
lmao, even I can get more than 5bps on a stock 98c.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:05pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

lmao, even I can get more than 5bps on a stock 98c.

How about more then 10 on a stock 98 with a VL200 with a single trigger

INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Redtide62 Redtide62 wrote:

Felix I think you are being a little b1tch... Why would you post a thread on a forum on the site of the gun you're talking on? 

I like my A-5 mostly because I'm in high school and I worked my ass of to spend the $300 to get the gun and the flatline :),

When are you going to learn how to write, looks like high school didnt help, so when ? College ?

Edited by INV8ER
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:09pm

Zesty, olivers my cuz. Not my brother and not to be a snob. Zesty, first of all, pachnerg has nothing to do with me. He is just agreeing which doesn't mean i don't know anything about paintball. But i liked how you said that i could have a strong opinion and yes i am a speed ball player and yes i did research before i bought. But, i didn;t thinkt that i would have to pay $230 for an electronic grip. I think that if the grip was still made and was less, i wouldn't care. Now i am buying a gun off my cuz. I think that it would be a smart choice to pick a different gun because of the fire speed. Sure the A-5 has a good speed of around 15 bps, but you could get a gun that comes with a grip for ceaper and shoots faster and comes with a much better barrel. I think that the tippmann guns aren't really a good marker, but a good first gun. Zesty i do agree with somethings that you say, fyi

The A5 costs about $230 brand new, and the E-Grip is less than $120...that equals about $350 for a paintgun that can feed and fire reliably at 13+bps. Sure, it's not a true electro, but I don't think the dude bhind the bunker being hit by 13bps really knows the difference.

Just for the record, you did tell me that Oliver Lang was your brother, so now I really think you are lying!

But I still like you though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic