Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When you first joined

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:52pm
well my first account got guested for not following directions and posting stickies, but NE way i looked up to "the guy" i think hes the dude who's Sig had a polar bear spitting. he seemed very informative and always helped when i posted noob questions.
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:56pm
Can't believe I forgot to mention F/A Jedi...he's the only one that's allowed to type in all caps, because it was cool when he did it, as apposed to it being annoying when the nubblets do it.

EDIT: Actually, it was more like randomly typing in all caps. And using copious amounts of exclamation points. Again, annoying when anyone else does it, cool when F/A does it.

Edited by Homer J
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

Originally posted by xteam02001 xteam02001 wrote:

Enos for a while

but then he gave me a strike...

Thats pathetic.  The man was doing his assigned duties and you screwed up so you got a strike and now you dislike him?  Immaturity at its finest.  Although, I'll admit that I had a grudge against Rambs after he guested me.  Buuttt that only lasted a few days until I realized what you can not.

What was your old name?

-me

Which?  The one that got guested, or the one I was using prior to Feburary 2nd?
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:07pm

Both.

-me

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:13pm
Pballa and Pballa j.r., respectively.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:13pm
Mine was...ah never mind.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:15pm

Ahh yes, now i remember you.

-me 

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by B_Wet A-5 B_Wet A-5 wrote:

well my first account got guested for not following directions and posting stickies, but NE way i looked up to "the guy" i think hes the dude who's Sig had a polar bear spitting. he seemed very informative and always helped when i posted noob questions.

Holy poo, how could I forget "The Guy".  That guy was another I looked up to when I first joined and I still greatly respect him.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:31pm
Back when Panda Man was Paintball Panda. Yeah. He was and still is one of my favorite members.
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:34pm

Bunkerking, Snipercat, Enos, KRL, You Wont See Me, Choopie, Frozen, Natural Newbie, Prod!gy, J2duhR, dtfastj, A4Jyim, fir   ErZ 05, can't remember anyone else...

Edited by Potato
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:38pm
i haven't been on long enough to figure that out, when i first was on here just lurking notposting or anything i looked up to anyone who had more than 100 posts...

wow i am messed up
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:30pm
I completly forgot to mention ajreaper he was alot of help to me on a couple valve issues I had on my 98c
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by B_Wet A-5 B_Wet A-5 wrote:

Holy poo, how could I forget "The Guy".  That guy was another I looked up to when I first joined and I still greatly respect him.
ok at least i wasnt the only one who thought so. u know where he is by the way
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:36pm
My old name was Igotatipi98c.  That was when I first got my Tippmann.  I don't really remember anyone but everyone was pretty nice.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:42pm
I never really looked up to anyone when I first joined the forum because I was a snot nosed punk. So I got guested twice. But people I thought were cool later on.

KRL15- I wish I knew that much about pneumatics
Enos- "Project Irene" enough said
Patrick- Introduced me to the forum
Nickman- "Happy Gilmore", plus he got me my Tribal.
Hway- just plain funny in person
Hells Oracle- wierdo on the forum, but cool in person (all you can eat ribs dood)

I am also one of the few people on the forum to meet KRL in person. He knows a lot for a 15 year old.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:36am

See, something as simple as changeing your name can make you less of a butthead.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:06am
I looked up to Enos (although I haven't seen very many posts from him lately), Glassjaw, you0mnt. I also thought that Large Unit always gave good advice.
Signatures are **edited**
Paintball Panda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:36am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Back when Panda Man was Paintball Panda. Yeah. He was and still is one of my favorite members.

I'm still around, Just under a diffrent name...  I've been here longer then people think, BUT, that was many moons ago...
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:06am

I am the one who found out!

Edited by Ilovepaintball1

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:02am
Bobapunk, Rico's revenge, HwayHzrd, KRL15, Rambino are the ones that stand out in my mind
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic