FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serious Responses Only: I Need Advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:38am
At my school we've got quite a few openly homosexual students; I can think of 5 off the top of my head, one of them being a very good friend of mine.

Nobody treats them differently, and if they do, it's always disregarded because we recognize/loathe ignorance. No physical harm has ever come to my friend because of his sexual orientation.

As for dating, it's been a bit of a problem; after making the rounds throughout the school **edited** community, pickins tend to get slim.

I'm completely up for talking about this later on if you want, I'll even pass his screen name on to you if you wanna talk to him about his experiences.

IM me: CovertArtist87

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:21am
Be yourself.
Badonka View Drop Down
Look at me! I posted an F-bomb in my sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badonka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:33am

I'm going to assume this is serious and not some shallow april fool's joke (I sincerely hope it isn't).

Moving on, the only thing you should live for is yourself. **edited** what other people say, or what other people think. If anybody puts you down because they don't "approve"... screw them.

Thats all I can really say, just live for yourself, and do whats right for you, and never ever live based on what other people think is "right".

Artist formerly known as ItsJustMe.
Who happens to still be too immature to post on this forum. Good Bye.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:06am
Well I'm always a fan of saying be yourself. And I still believe it, although you don't have to go around telling everyone who you are. There are a lot of closed minded people, I say you go for the guy but try to keep it hidden just to make your lives a little easier.

Good luck.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:24am
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Well i dont approve of being **edited** but it doesnt matter if i do or not my advice is kinda lame but be yourself if anyone doesnt like you cause of it or makes fun of you screw em dont let it bother you their just jealous they cant be themselves

And by screw them he doesn't mean..ah never mind
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:37am
Be who you are, if there are certain people who don't accept you, they aren't people you should bother to worry about.

It's hard to tell if you're being serious or playing a prank. Good luck though.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:41am
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Well i dont approve of being **edited** but it doesnt matter if i do or not my advice is kinda lame but be yourself if anyone doesnt like you cause of it or makes fun of you screw em dont let it bother you their just jealous they cant be themselves

And by screw them he doesn't mean..ah never mind

Go play in some industrial equipment.

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:25pm
Well ProDigy... I haven't glanced through the four pages of replies, although given the maturity level of many members maybe I should to delete all the responses from ignorant 13yr old waste-products of faulty birth-control... I know some of them must have posted.

Follow your own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel that your high school is not a safe environment to come out of the closet... maybe stay in that closet a while longer. Do what you feel is right for YOU. That includes keeping in mind your own safety and security.
I was unaware of any openly homosexual classmates back when I was in high school (although we had our suspicions of a few, who coincidently, came out years later). In college, same deal... had several friends where in the back of my mind, I had a feeling they were homosexual... and sure enough, after college... they came out.
The people I knew, obviously felt uncomfortable coming out while in the environments they were in. When they became comfortable, that's when they came out.
The only advice I can give, is for you to do the same.
Nothing wrong with who you are, or what you feel. And when you decide to come out depends on your own personal level of comfort.
Good luck!

Edit: the forum bleeps out g-a-y????   Cripes.

Edited by ShortyBP
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:38pm
Yeah Shorty, i think the majority of us support Prod no matter what. But there are some kids on here that like to laugh and point fingers at anything that is different. Its a shame too, you can learn a lot from a person like Prodigy. Ive seen him posting for what, 4 years or so. Always funny and whatnot, but then he comes out of the closet to us, and you see that, you can never tell if a person is homosexual or not, you can never tell, because it doesnt matter. Or it shouldnt matter.
TheUnknown. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUnknown. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:06pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

...because it doesnt matter. Or it shouldnt matter.

I'm mostly with you here but I think that he need help, I am a Christian and the Bible clearly says the a homosexual lifestyle is not good. I'm not being like every other dumb 13 year old and saying, "Prodigy u suck!!! Get alife u r dumbb and stupidd!!!1!!!11!". All i'm saying is that **edited** is not the way (Sorry if that sounds corny...) and you need help.

Badonka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badonka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by TheUnknown. TheUnknown. wrote:

All i'm saying is that **edited** is not the way (Sorry if that sounds corny...) and you need help.

People like you really, really, really piss me off. Why do you care if he's **edited**? It's his goddamn life, not yours. Honestly, why would you ever care what his preferance is? Who in the HELL gives you the right to say that he needs help?

Its you that needs the help.

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:23pm
Wow, I never saw this coming. Good Luck! 
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:30pm

Originally posted by ShortyBP ShortyBP wrote:

Well ProDigy... I haven't glanced through the four pages of replies, although given the maturity level of many members maybe I should to delete all the responses from ignorant 13yr old waste-products of faulty birth-control... I know some of them must have posted.

If you feel that your high school is not a safe environment to come out of the closet... maybe stay in that closet a while longer. Do what you feel is right for YOU. That includes keeping in mind your own safety and security.
I was unaware of any openly homosexual classmates back when I was in high school (although we had our suspicions of a few, who coincidently, came out years later). In college, same deal... had several friends where in the back of my mind, I had a feeling they were homosexual... and sure enough, after college... they came out.
The people I knew, obviously felt uncomfortable coming out while in the environments they were in. When they became comfortable, that's when they came out.
Nothing wrong with who you are, or what you feel. And when you decide to come out depends on your own personal level of comfort.
Good luck!

who, the **edited**, are you?

man, ProD, Im sorry people like Unknown and Gopher are being **edited**s...its just stupid...sorry about that.  Just know that everyone here (with at least half a brain) supports you.  You never know, you might meet someone in south america!

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Badonka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badonka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Good luck!

man, ProD, Im sorry people like Unknown and Gopher are being **edited**s...its just stupid...sorry about that.  Just know that everyone here (with at least half a brain) supports you.  You never know, you might meet someone in south america!

Like, did you just ask who the edited shortybp is?

leave. i like you, but leave.

BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:33pm

Edited by BLand
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:03pm

I'm mostly with you here but I think that he need help, I am a Christian and the Bible clearly says the a homosexual lifestyle is not good. I'm not being like every other dumb 13 year old and saying, "Prodigy u suck!!! Get alife u r dumbb and stupidd!!!1!!!11!". All i'm saying is that **edited** is not the way (Sorry if that sounds corny...) and you need help.

You should actualy READ your bible before you start thumping it. If you are referring to the story of Sodom and Gamora, it can be aqualy argued that, instead of god punishing the two cities where man layed with man, he also punished the straight people. The mans wife was turned to salt, and he was drugged by his two daughters and had sex with them and fathered children by his daughters.

My feeling on a religious standpoint is, why pursecute someone because of the way god mad them. Everything that god made is beautiful in the eyes of the lord, and that includes homosexuals, and any other person our society deems to be "deviant" who am i to critisize gods creation. To do so is blasphemy.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:03pm
Come to Canada, we don't care what your sexual preferences are.

But seriously, you are a good guy, nobody should be hatin' because of how you feel. It's your life, not theirs.

I am no expert, so I won't give you any advice, but whatever you choose about coming out, do it when you feel ready.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Badonka Badonka wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Good luck!

Like, did you just ask who the edited shortybp is?

leave. i like you, but leave.

it was a bad joke...i havent seen him on for like...ever so, yeah, sorry for the bad sence of humor...i like you too...

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:08pm

I'm mostly with you here but I think that he need help, I am a Christian and the Bible clearly says the a homosexual lifestyle is not good. I'm not being like every other dumb 13 year old and saying, "Prodigy u suck!!! Get alife u r dumbb and stupidd!!!1!!!11!". All i'm saying is that **edited** is not the way (Sorry if that sounds corny...) and you need help.

The bible "clearly" states nothing. If you believe that a just and loving God would send someone to hell because of homosexuality, then thats screwed up. My God wouldn't do that.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:34pm

wow...cant belive i over looked this topic...X.x i think im slacking up...oh well...

anyway...prod...to be honest...i could care less if your homo...your still a cool dude...becides...mabye your just bi...give it time...things will work themselfs out, they always do...just hang in there...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic