FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serious Responses Only: I Need Advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Be yourself. You haven't changed in my eyes.
you're still the funniest person on this forum

I agree he is and always has been awesome, but to say that he is the funniest person on the forum is going a little bit too far.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:35pm
But he IS one of the funiest.
RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:41pm
Quote I noticed a trend.  That trend was when people first come to this forum, they pretty much suck at everything (i.e. spelling, grammar, capitalization, life, ya know, the basics).  Then as they spend more and more time on here they gradually mature, learn to write properly, and stop sucking so much.  Well this theory held pretty true.  Until Renegade.  He just shattered my whole entire philosophy.  Thanks.

or the fact you feel like you belong to something by referencing to a shared idea and fitting a standard, you tool.

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by RenegadeGopher RenegadeGopher wrote:

Quote I noticed a trend.  That trend was when people first come to this forum, they pretty much suck at everything (i.e. spelling, grammar, capitalization, life, ya know, the basics).  Then as they spend more and more time on here they gradually mature, learn to write properly, and stop sucking so much.  Well this theory held pretty true.  Until Renegade.  He just shattered my whole entire philosophy.  Thanks.

or the fact you feel like you belong to something by referencing to a shared idea and fitting a standard, you tool.

Yes, I am "an object, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work." Simply because I like to appear like I have made it through the fourth grade... Riiigghhtttt.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

But he IS one of the funiest.

Agreed.
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:47pm

Quote I noticed a trend. That trend was when people first come to this
forum, they pretty much suck at everything (i.e. spelling, grammar,
capitalization, life, ya know, the basics). Then as they spend
more and more time on here they gradually mature, learn to write
properly, and stop sucking so much. Well this theory held pretty
true. Until Renegade. He just shattered my whole entire
philosophy. Thanks.

Hahahah, dude, it's gonna be so funny when you get sent to prison for harrassing some g.ay and then you get raped in the ass by a dude! Quick! Kill yourself before it can happen! Go! Fast! You don't wanna get raped do you? Come on! Time is running out!

Edited by CHiKUN PiMP
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

Yes, I am "an object, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work." Simply because I like to appear like I have made it through the fourth grade... Riiigghhtttt.

wow. you looked it up, what a textbook dolt

Edit: editing this one because quoting chickenboy takes effort.
yeah. you like hot boy-on-boy action? My place, 6oclock, i'll pick you up

Edited by RenegadeGopher
themovielife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - Racism

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themovielife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:49pm
You can play the violin? That is pretty impressive.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:49pm
No, i bet he just pulled it off the top of his head.
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:50pm

philosophy. Thanks.

Yes, I am "an object, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate
manual or mechanical work." Simply because I like to appear like I have
made it through the fourth grade... Riiigghhtttt.

wow. you're making fun of someone because of how they choose to live, what a worthless intolerant douche!
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by CHiKUN PiMP CHiKUN PiMP wrote:

philosophy. Thanks.

Yes, I am "an object, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate
manual or mechanical work." Simply because I like to appear like I have
made it through the fourth grade... Riiigghhtttt.

wow. you're making fun of someone because of how they choose to live, what a worthless intolerant douche!

wow. pot calling kettle black eh
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:57pm
Gopher you were out of line. Chikun called you on it, get over it and move on.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:00am
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Gopher you were out of line. Chikun called you on it, get over it and move on.

out of line, called me out on it?

he posted' it'd be funny if you got raped', gee thats really setting someone straight

Edited by RenegadeGopher
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:08am
Well i dont approve of being **edited** but it doesnt matter if i do or not my advice is kinda lame but be yourself if anyone doesnt like you cause of it or makes fun of you screw em dont let it bother you their just jealous they cant be themselves

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Ilovepaintball1 Ilovepaintball1 wrote:

I am speechless. I guess the sooner you come out the better.

Edit:(Like Ced)You still have my utmost respect.

(April fools is tomorrow./Me Looks around very suspiciously.)

took the words out of my mouth. if u do decide to come out before college, i say work out alot before u do it so if sum asshole jock decides to jump u after school u'll be ready for it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:21am
Quote took the words out of my mouth. if u do decide to come out before college, i say work out alot before u do it so if sum asshole jock decides to jump u after school u'll be ready for it

Because we all know 'jocks' are the devil.

Edited by RenegadeGopher
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:25am

Edit: editing this one because quoting chickenboy takes effort.
yeah. you like hot boy-on-boy action? My place, 6oclock, i'll pick you up

Aw man it took soooo much effort.  New tab > dictionary.com > search: tool > copy > paste.  I'm suprised I could pull it off.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:27am

Aw man it took soooo much effort.  New tab > dictionary.com > search: tool > copy > paste.  I'm suprised I could pull it off.

Disregarding the fact of how simple FireFox has made your life, you still as an action, looked it up.

You looked it up in an action to get politically correct and use technicalities to get a point across, which is the center of all bull**edited** in the news today.

Edited by RenegadeGopher
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:56am
Well, I'm going to assume for kicks and giggles that Prod isn't BSing us.

I do applaud your courage (again assuming you're serious), and I'd like to point out here that I am not going to criticize you for your situation (this is to all the people who insist that all Christians are evil homophobes). Obviously as a Christian I'd rather you weren't homosexual, but that's me and it's your life.

Good luck on whatever, and I'm sure it will work out.

And if this is a joke thread, my comments stand. The mere fact that it's a 'serious' thread only makes it more suspicious, but that's because I'm tired.

Welcome or not, I'll be praying for you regardless of the joke-ness or lack thereof of this thread.

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
General_Sprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Sprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:16am
Yo ProDigy.  You seem like a cool guy, you'll be fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic