FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serious Responses Only: I Need Advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:50pm
Dude, just appologizing,  missread your post and I thought you were saying it was a joke.  I am sorry Prod
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Dude, just appologizing, missread your post and I thought you were saying it was a joke. I am sorry Prod

Jurry is still out with me.. I dont know where he is in the US. So theoreticly, depending on where he is, this could be an april fools..
Ph34r View Drop Down

If I were a rich man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ph34r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:52pm
Hey man, just because you're **edited** doesn't make you are any less of a person than the next guy. ...holes in highschool tend to be to biased and closed-minded to accept someone. My advice, like others, would be to keep quiet until college. You're still a human being and I respect you no matter what.

SP Impulse:
SP Q-Lock
SP LPR
NDZ Mag Trig
NDZ Equalizer Bolt
Dye Stickies
Phat On/Off
3 Hammerheads

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Dude, just appologizing, missread your post and I thought you were saying it was a joke. I am sorry Prod

Jurry is still out with me.. I dont know where he is in the US. So theoreticly, depending on where he is, this could be an april fools..

No, it wasnt that.

I took him seriosuly the first time.  The second post I thought was him saying it was a joke.

Way to be an <rear> on my part

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:00pm
I honostly can't give advice.  I have never dealt with a situation like this.  All  I can say is like everyone else, it apperas homosexuals in highschool get bullied most of the time.  And as anoter said, if you do date another man, while I don't believe it should be this way, try to keep it in the dark. 

And last but not least, as everyone else, you are still the same guy.  No more, nor less.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:03pm
I applaud you ... seriously

but sadly I agree with the posts saying that college is venue better suited for you. As much as its painful to put something like this off, highschool students are rather immature.

But regardless of that nonsense I do admire the honesty and wish you the absolute best of luck!

xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:18pm
/me starts the slow clap

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:39pm
Yeah, wait until after highschool.  There is a homosexual in my school and he catches hell all the time.  But then again I do live down here with all the hicks in middle Georgia, so...  Yeah.

Honestly, I have mixed fealings concering homosexuals.  At my previous job, one of my bosses was g.ay, and he was pretty cool.  One of my favorite bosses.  But then at that same job, we had a customer come in sometimes and he would just flaunt his homosexuality.  I disliked him alot.  So I guess it boils down to how you carry yourself.  Good luck man, and as others have said, you still have my repect.
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:52pm
Well congrats on comming out and i guess the guys here on this forum should feel somewhat special because you chose to tell us first. There was a senior in my high school that graduated my sophmore year. He was extremely popular and one hell of a good dancer, but thats besides the point. HE was very open and wasnt made fun of and dated openly. I think depending on your situation at school with friends that would support you and what not, just do what you feel comfortable doing. Even though i dont agree with homosexuality your still a great guy nothings changed and i still have the same respect for you thats been growing for the past couple years... so good luck and i hope everything works out for you.
USAF Special Weapons Technician.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:54pm
I don't see it as dangerous in high school, I know a guy who was out in high school, and nothing really changed. If you come out to others, I would honestly hope nothing changes with them too. Glad to see that you're being honest with yourself too, and best of luck with everyhting in the future. I'm glad you thought the forum was an ok place to bring this up, I know a few members are more than glad to talk, or offer help. Have a good one,
chewp
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:55pm
Wow....I never really suspected you to be g.ay. But it does take cajones to come out of the closet, even on an internet forum.

I don't have a problem with homosexuality, as long as its not directed at me.

I'll see you the same either way.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

Christ Gopher, for the first time in my life I
ask people to be serious and this is how you react?
Grow up.

forum on the internet. go cry and write poetry.

brighteyessucks

Edited by RenegadeGopher
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:59pm

I haven't lost any respect for you. Nor do I look down on you/see you in any different light now.

My policy is "You do what you want, and I'll do what I want. So long as you don't stop me from doing what I want, I won't stop you from doing what you want, and we'll be perfectly fine. You leave me alone, I'll leave you alone, You treat me in a respectable matter, and are honest, and I'll do the same for you."

Most importantly - People suck.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by RenegadeGopher RenegadeGopher wrote:

Grow up.

brighteyessucks

Prod. He doesnt speak for any of us. We all suport you.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:03pm

Grow up.

brighteyessucks

Gopher you suck.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:16pm

Grow up.

brighteyessucks

I noticed a trend.  That trend was when people first come to this forum, they pretty much suck at everything (i.e. spelling, grammar, capitalization, life, ya know, the basics).  Then as they spend more and more time on here they gradually mature, learn to write properly, and stop sucking so much.  Well this theory held pretty true.  Until Renegade.  He just shattered my whole entire philosophy.  Thanks.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:18pm
Some people just suck.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Be yourself. You haven't changed in my eyes.
you're still the funniest person on this forum
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:24pm

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Be yourself. You haven't changed in my eyes.

Hey man, don't worry about it, you are what you are and thats all that you are.  Go for it man, i guess it would be the same as going for a girl...but, going for a guy...i guess...just do it.  Don't worry about what other people think, like Ced said, be yourself.

P.S.  You haven't changed in my eyes either, you're still the same quirky, funny, incredibly random person that everyone knows.

Best of luck,

Tommy

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:31pm
Yeah i think your still Prodigy to everyone. We love you eitherway. Straight, homosexual, black, white, or polkadot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic