Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help please!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
A5 all the way View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 all the way Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help please!!!!
    Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:56pm
hey everyone im just wandering if 100ft by 50 feet is the turnament size for a 3 man feild i have 3 rows of bunkers on each side the back has a left middle and right the 2nd  has two left and right and the front has three and then you have left middle and right so is that a turnement set up theres also a 50 with a snake and all but im more consernd on the size should i keep it at 50' by100' or should i make it 100' by 200' thanks for all the help i can get

Edited by A5 all the way
A5 w/ e girp
indian creek b2k w/ pds
32 degrees drop forward
halo tsa hopper

super fly bolt
A5 all the way View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 all the way Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:45pm
come on someone plese say somethin help a brother out you know
A5 w/ e girp
indian creek b2k w/ pds
32 degrees drop forward
halo tsa hopper

super fly bolt
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:06pm
i don't know much about speedball fields, but i would say the 50x100 seems a little tight. 100x200 seems large, maybe something in between.
www.pbteamwow.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic