Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

upgrades for A-5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eaterofdays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaterofdays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: upgrades for A-5
    Posted: 26 March 2005 at 7:06pm
hi, i dont have an A-5 yet, but i was noticed that almost everytime you get an upgrade, you have to buy something for it to make it work,when i get my A-5 i want a flatline barrel, an e-grip and a low pressure system, now when i get all of that, do i need anything to make them all work or should fit right on my A-5 without bying anything, and i have 2 more questions, can you have a response trigger and a e-grip on an A-5 at the same time, and when i get a nitro tank, i dont know what an output tank is and a low pressure regulator is, is there anything i should know about them and how they work and do i need anything to make them work

wes

FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 7:16pm
i dont know about the other stuff cuz i have a 98 but you dont need a r/t and e-grip at the same time. they do the same thing basically. just get which you like better, or is better on your wallet. its not fair though that the e-grip is $50 and the e-bolt is $300.
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 7:28pm
 Alright you need nothing when you put those things on. But you CANNOT have a RT with an E-grip at the same time. When you put anything to make an A-5 run you need to put it on 800-850psi output.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic