Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of sticking out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of sticking out
    Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:25pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you have knowledge on this:

http://www.specopspaintball.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPRO D&ProdID=123

I'm so sick of my normal camo not cutting it, and didnít know if this stuff is good or not ...  Anyone got a clue ?

Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:31pm
i don't know if it works or not, depends on when and where yourplaying. if you play in the fall and the grounds covered in brown leaves and no coverage in the trees, i would shoot at the only "leafy" looking thing on the field. dress for the playing field, thats why where are so many different types of hunters camo. plus, that stuff costs an awful lot. bottom line, if it moves, you can see it, know what i mean. camo if most effective to blend in, once you move, anyone can spot you no matter what your wearing. i you are looking for camo. use military camo. its usually the cheapest, used of course, and if anything else was better, then out military would use it, right?
www.pbteamwow.com
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:39pm
Ghillie Suits are the ultimate form of cammo. I have one myself(hence the name "You Wont See Me". As long as its the colors where your playing your practically invisible.

Originally posted by Millslane Millslane wrote:

and if anything else
was better, then out military would use it, right?
MIlitary snipers use these...

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:39pm

That stuff must get cought on branches alot tho,  right ?

Edited by INV8ER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by INV8ER INV8ER wrote:

That stuff must get cought on branches alot tho,† right ?

If you play in areas with thorn bushes it can be a problem. But otherwise your alright most of the time.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:44pm

To prevent spaming up the forums,

Do you guys have any suggestions for a good sight, it has to be a sight with mag.  I dont see the purpose of a red dot with no mag. when I can aim better without one.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:45pm
I have a scope on mine. It poses absolutely no use exept for looking good and spotting every once in ahwile. Its no use for aiming.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:48pm
sorry, i wan't implying that that suit was never used by military, just that standard issuse is your typical camo.. exactly, your camo color and pattern must blen in with your surroundings. otherwise its useless.

i saw a guy wearing this stuff once. i kinda blended in pretty well, but then he moved and you could see everything about him, he might as well have been wearing orange. i followed him from a long distance and took him out, then he cried like chewy, ok, not really, but i did take him out. if he handn't move, i would have been the one crying :)
www.pbteamwow.com
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:50pm

yeah, that pretty much all I need, a little zoom action so I can make out that person in the bush a distance away.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:52pm

but then he moved and you could see everything about him, he might as
well have been wearing orange. i followed him from a long distance and
took him out, then he cried like chewy, ok, not really, but i did take
him out. if he handn't move, i would have been the one crying :)
Like you said before your right. If your moving around you might as well be wearing hot pink, because camo wont help you any.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:52pm

sorry, i wan't implying that that suit was never used by military, just that standard issuse is your typical camo.. exactly, your camo color and pattern must blen in with your surroundings. otherwise its useless.

i saw a guy wearing this stuff once. i kinda blended in pretty well, but then he moved and you could see everything about him, he might as well have been wearing orange. i followed him from a long distance and took him out, then he cried like chewy, ok, not really, but i did take him out. if he handn't move, i would have been the one crying :)

LOL ...  Thats great, thats excalty what I was thinking, I could get some star wars team going.

Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:54pm
i bought a red dot from red head at bass pro shop, its a 30mm two different rail mout options, 3/8 or 7/8. its 29.88 from their website. plus shipping. if you live near one, they will price match off the web site. also gander mountian, same thing, BSA,for 40 bucks. I love it, finds target fast, looks cool, and with the flatline, i hit the target better than i though i would. at 100 feet, i'm usually withing a foot of the target every shot. look at my sight here

http://photobucket.com/albums/y88/Millslane/?action=view&a mp;current=DSC00002.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/y88/Millslane/?action=view&a mp;current=DSC00005.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/y88/Millslane/?action=view&a mp;current=DSC00006.jpg
www.pbteamwow.com
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:55pm

links wont work

Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:56pm
ok, fine, but i get to be boba fett
www.pbteamwow.com
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:58pm
crap, ok

pic

pic

pic
www.pbteamwow.com
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:59pm
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:00pm
ya, i saw that, crazy uh? costs a pretty penny. i like it
www.pbteamwow.com
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:01pm

that thing is nuts, whats with the 2 barrel things.

NEVER MIND  The top is for the balls, what a dumb arse

Edited by INV8ER
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:03pm
the top, i believe is the hopper, or magazine tube, holds 21 balls
www.pbteamwow.com
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:04pm
How do you like your flatline ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic