Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of sticking out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
LoveandpainPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveandpainPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:02pm
most guilie suits are now treated with fire retardent some have like three coats of the stuff o and concerning that gun with the double barrels (i know 1 is for the paint), I like the way it looks i was planning on purchasing that gun but i went to vegas and blew all the money :D was the time of my life too.

Edited by LoveandpainPB
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:31pm
Although your bit of information was useful to others, in the future if the thread is off the top page its a general rule not to post in it and bump it to the top.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:51pm

I read some of the ghille suit posts and I am concerned that you all don't use them properly. You have to "Veg-Out" the burlap is just a base. Find plants where you are going to hide and tie them into your suit. that is how you become invisible. a pair of rose pruners makes this much easier. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a suit. You can build your own, a custom better one... just search.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic