FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terry Schiavo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terry Schiavo
    Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:18pm
What does everyone feel about Terry Schiavo and the decision to remove the feeding tube? 

www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/21/schiavo/index.html
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:19pm
Insufficient facts to frame a meaningful opinion.
DarkMachine5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:20pm
 She said she wanted to die if that ever happened. And Many doctors and judges say that she has no chance of recovering and that she doesnt respond to anything.  So i think if the husband wants to remove then tube i guess he should.

For they lazy

Edited by DarkMachine5

Clark Kent wrote:
Real men make fun of Muslims.
THE QWERTY
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:21pm
Insufficient facts to frame a meaningful opinion.
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:21pm
i dont know. you have to realize how many times this happens in a year. one case isnt gunna change anything

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:22pm
Let her die.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:22pm
wth?  Sorry about weird double post.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by xteam02001 xteam02001 wrote:

i dont know. you have to realize how many times this happens in a year. one case isnt gunna change anything

I beg to differ...this case will set a precedent regarding who has power over a person in coma; the parents, designated people in will, spouse, or other.

Edited by Frozen Balls
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:25pm
I didn't think she was in a coma. Is she?
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:25pm
I think it's terrible to keep her alive

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:27pm
"We need to protect the rights of every citizen!" -Bush

.....yea kidding

Clark Kent wrote:
THE QWERTY
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

I didn't think she was in a coma. Is she?

Again, opinions differ regarding that. Not really much to base any stance on...
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:28pm
well lets just leave the fact that her husband left her 12 years ago (when she was first hospitalized) and went and started another family out of it. They also believe that he may want her dead to hid some secrets. how would you want your spouse to make those decisions, when your spouse is so quick to leave you?
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:29pm

Its stupid.  What they're doing is tourturing this woman.  They took her off of life support for a week, then the husband decides he wants her to live and goes to court and gets the feeding tube put back in her.  Now her family wants the tube out because they think its wrong to prolong something that will just end in death and its been surfaced that the husband has been living with another woman for quite some time now...its wrong.  Also, as you know, Jeb Bush is gov. of florida.  He went to his brother and since his bro is the president and 2/3rds of the govt. is conservative, they passed a law to keep her alive.  The bill isn't really about her, but the controversey from her case sparked the law.  I am totally against what is happening right now.  The husband is just keeping her alive so he can get her money...or something like that...im not sure, but the husband is a **edited**.

Im not mad about the fact bush passes any damn law he wants while letting important bills and laws die on his desk.  Im more worried that he feels he can do whatever he wants unchallenged, and he can.  With bush in control of 2/3rds of the govt, it is basically a monarchy, with certain checks and balances to keep him from becoming an absolute ruler.  Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread...my bad, i kinda went out on a tangent.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

well lets just leave the fact that her husband left her 12 years ago (when she was first hospitalized) and went and started another family out of it. They also believe that he may want her dead to hid some secrets. how would you want your spouse to make those decisions, when your spouse is so quick to leave you?

umm she really cant tell any secrets.

Clark Kent wrote:
THE QWERTY
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:29pm
pshhh i duno man i guess let her die if she wants to i would hate to live on life support for how long was it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Its stupid.  What they're doing is tourturing this woman.  They took her off of life support for a week, then the husband decides he wants her to live and goes to court and gets the feeding tube put back in her.  Now her family wants the tube out because they think its wrong to prolong something that will just end in death and its been surfaced that the husband has been living with another woman for quite some time now...its wrong.  Also, as you know, Jeb Bush is gov. of florida.  He went to his brother and since his bro is the president and 2/3rds of the govt. is conservative, they passed a law to keep her alive.  The bill isn't really about her, but the controversey from her case sparked the law.  I am totally against what is happening right now.  The husband is just keeping her alive so he can get her money...or something like that...im not sure, but the husband is a **edited**.

Im not mad about the fact bush passes any damn law he wants while letting important bills and laws die on his desk.  Im more worried that he feels he can do whatever he wants unchallenged, and he can.  With bush in control of 2/3rds of the govt, it is basically a monarchy, with certain checks and balances to keep him from becoming an absolute ruler.  Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread...my bad, i kinda went out on a tangent.

I second!

Clark Kent wrote:
THE QWERTY
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by DarkMachine5 DarkMachine5 wrote:

Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

umm she really cant tell any secrets.
There are other forums of communication and the FBI needs to investigate her husband, I believe your parents have the final say, she may have said she didnt want to be in the situation and that she didnt want tubes inserted, but it wasnt in writing, kind of like a contract if it aint in writing it aint valid. 
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:47pm
Politics and federal courts have no place in this matter at all. This is a family matter. He is the husband, and her protector, not her parents. Politics took this opourtunity for free publicity and it makes me sick. The feeding tube everyone is making a big whoo haa about has been removed multiple times. And no one batted an eye in the past. Its a family matter. The end.
Knight of Fire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knight of Fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:48pm
Hey rockerdude youve got it back words sorta...

The husband wants her dead and the tube out and the family want it back in

Also The news that many doctors say that theres little chance of her recovering, so far theres been a doctor, who uses parts of dead people to sudy, said theres no point keeping her alive, and aparently he struck a deal with the husband... the husband kills his wife and gives her body parts to the doc..... the doc gives the husband a whole lot of benjamins. but a whole lot of other doctors said she has a good chance of recovering and living , its just that the husband is blocking the nurses and her family from trying things to get here to recover like restoring reflexive motor abilitys by placing moist towels into her hands

But thats not all. The Life insurence company of Terry refuses to give the money to the husband untill she has physically died, so the husband has spent all his other ways of getting money and is using this as a way to get as much as he can.

Now heres something else. Aparently theres little chance she suffered a heart attack but rather when she first came into the hospital she was found with broken bones.

Now the family has said that if the husband wants to marry this other women then fine, he can divorce from Terry and marry this other woman. but he wants her dead

Theres something her husband is hiding. something he doesn't want others to know if Terry is to come out of her coma. so the question is what is it?

Edited by Knight of Fire
Team Wardog -team captain
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic