FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some shots of my ride (THAT WORK)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 4:52pm
Very cool.
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:40pm
zesty since mines a non turbo car unlike the one trigger happy posted it only makes about 160bhp. it is rwd and has IRS. when i get my mustang on the road (98gt) ill take em out and run em and post results.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:03pm
^Thanks for the info! Any idea how much it weighs?
ace17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:29pm
 i have an 85' 300zx...bad ass cars. mine just two days ago reached 60k miles and has all leather.
A-5
r/t
dead on rva
expantion chamber
smartparts teardrop
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:58am
For ace17 and Zak...isn't it nice to be riding around in a 1980's car with some actual performance?!

I mean, the average square would go out there and buy a Honda, which as we all know are the sorriest performing cars on the road.

But instead, you old-school players are mobbing something that can actually "get sideways"!!!

props on the taste in cars, fellas.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:25pm
That rememinds me of something that happened this winter. Me and three girls were sledding by my house, and on the way back home, i saw two hondas, DRIFTING... in a snow covered parking lot.. I went over to them, typical ratty old hondas with a coffe can stickin out the butt end. And im like what are you guys doing.. Guy A replies with much gusto. "DRIFTING! We are practicing." I replied, "For what, these are front wheel cars...they cant drift.." And i told them to get a 4X4 truck they would have a lot more fun in the snow. And that drifting in the snow is nothing like the real thing.
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:52pm
why does everyone think they can drift there frony wheel drive turds? pullin the ebrake and spinning out isnt drifting....
on the 80s car note now all i need to do is pick up a 88 mustang gt and ill be set
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic