FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pandaís Face-lift. **New UPDATE pg. 6**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pandaís Face-lift. **New UPDATE pg. 6**
    Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:58pm
ok well, I finally grew a brain and decided that my E98c is a pretty killer gun if i give it a Chance(I used to hate my E98c for awhile) but it performs like a Dream there is just one tiny problem that is making it Dull...

PAINT JOB!

Well I've decided to take my E98c to the next level... I've almost schedueld for an appointment to send my 98c halves to Rufus and Center Feed it, then I'm ganna send it to Nelson County Customs - and have them do some killer powerder coat my Halves... So in the next month or so I should have one Hell of a 98 Custom..

But this is where some of you guys come in...

I have no friggin' clue what to paint it...  I was thinking of a Yellow / Navy Blue Fade, or a Green to black Fade...  but dont know yet...

*:Also when the New WAS board comes out for the Tippmann(A5, and 98c) I was ganna save up and get my Grip Frame Chopped off, and have a 90ļ Frame with a WAS Inside.(Very Expensive, were talking Hundreds of $$$) then maybe I will be up there in the Top 5. Best 98 customs out there.

Edited by Panda Man
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:03pm
I need to see a pic of the gun.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:04pm
Righto!

be back in 5min.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:17pm

Yea thats right... no Trigger guard... I'm to 31337 for one...

Edited by Panda Man
LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:41pm

White to black fade or black to white (kinda like a panda)

silver to black fade if you don't like white

[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:51pm
hahaha... yea I could do that...   If I was... I'd just storm Trooper the whole thing.    then get all the rest of my black parts to make it "Pandish" looking.

If I can some how get Nelson to put a 90ļ Grip-Frame on my E98c and with his Super-Ebolt Ram,  I couldn't imagine how fast my E98c would go...
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:31pm
Paint it Hot Pink!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
DeadinLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadinLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:33pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Paint it Hot Pink!

what does that have to do with Pandas

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:27pm
some people spraypaint pandas for the fun of it......... I say like a Teal to green or blue  i never really see alot of teal fades.........
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:54pm
Storm Trooper

hell ya
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:00pm
heh...

Well I maybe able to get a storm trooper paint job done for only $45, so I think I'll go with that... Also, I may just keep my current Grip Frame. 90ļ would be awsome, but... that would like void every warrenty known to man kind...  Alos it would kinda look ugly.  I've tried to get ahold of Mike about that "Super-Ram" but i just missed him on AIM....  

But so far its looking good... maybe able to "Pandaize" my E98c for under $100, then I'm ganna slap a Shocktech Derlin Bolt(lighter, smoother then stock), and put a Z-board in my eVLoution II to make it 'as' fast as a Halo, and I may dremel some of the feedneck down for a lower ride feel. Also, if it isn't to much extra I was ganna have him put a magnetic Trigger on my E98c for Ultimate Results...

So far so friggin good.

Results may be back in about a month. (I need to get ahold of Rufus, and hit up mike on AIM still, but I think I know where I'm going)
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:00pm
 Dude sweet! But I don't know why you would waster your money on the 90 degree frame.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:07pm
heh, have you ever seen a 98c with a 90ļ Frame?(I have but it was only a picture).   I'm trying to get a "Unique" Feel for my E98c, sorta like NN has with his... But if I can pull of "pandamizing" my E98c for under $200 I'm ganna  be one VERY Happy little camper.

I'm also waiting for WAS to answer my question I asked 2 weeks ago.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:59pm
So.... this is what I'm looking at for a price.

• Centerfeed kit: $25
  • Blade Trigger:$20
  • Storm Trooper :$45
  • Shipping: ???(probably $20)
  • Instalation fees: ?$15?(maybe)
  • Rufus Shipping: $8.50
Total: $133.50

Hmmm... Pandamizing my Marker is ganna be cheaper then I thought

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:05pm

u should mill the letters, and the rear site and the push safe. then fill in the warning on the back with JB weld.

as for a paintjob, go for a checkered fade, white to black

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:14pm
I'm also ganna gee if he can do a Quick Strip mod for my 98c, but I dont know if that would interfer with the Centerfeed. 
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:16pm
it wont interfer with the centerfeed. i almost posative
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 8:17pm
Definitely black/white for your Panda theme.

Of course, adorn it with CountyPaintball.com stickers when you're done. :)
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:14pm
^ hehehe...

Yup, this Easter I'm ganna bring back the county Egg... This time it will be done correctly not just a snap job.
Thought>Less View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thought>Less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:32pm
yeah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic