Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pandaís Face-lift. **New UPDATE pg. 6**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:43pm
a bright shiny gold powder coat would be straight pimpin.
Because I can.
LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:01pm
^ but not as pimpin' as tha panda
[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:01pm
hahaha, I was thinking of puting like Silver Flakes in, but thats around $40 extra. Where I'm at right now, I'm looking at around $125 just for the stuff, no shipping or anything like that. But its ganna a friggin nice marker when I'm finished.... here is what is all ganna be done to it.

-Storm Trooper Paint Job
        -Stripping of the old paint
        -Mill off the "TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM"
        -Rufus Dawg Center Feed Installed
        -Quick Strip Modification
        -Magnetic Trigger
        -Polished internals

Plus the Rufus Dawg Center Feed, and a Rufus Dawg Blade Trigger with Trigger Stop...

So... a Magnetic Blade Trigger with a Back-stop SHOULD Help me off the break...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 7:45pm

I feel stupid for asking this...what does polished internals actually do?

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:16pm
it helps with less friction and gives better consitancy, and it just pure sexy. 
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:52pm
god this is gonna be the sweetest gun ever...top 5 definitly like you said. hey, earlier you said that with the WAS board youll be able to get up to 15-17 bps, but the board can be set all the way up to 30bps. why wouldnt you be able to shoot up to 30bps, but instead 15-17bps? just wondering. plz pm me with pics also plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  and as you said before, a video would be sooooooooooooooooooo awsome, i wanna see i wanna see i wanna seeeeeeee. god i cant wait to see someone elses gun and i dont even know them.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:46am
^hahaha... lay up of the White Bronco there good buddy...

Ok there is a diffrence between "CPS" and "BPS"  cycles.per.second(meaning Dry firing), and Balls.per.second(your live, and ready to go).

With my current board, I've some what mesured my speed at around 20cps w/ Response Mode. But with pbs I can only get 13(max) then the chopping begins after. a 98c can only cylce "perfectly" at 13-14pbs without Chops. Why i said I pray to get "15-17" becuse with polished internals, a new Derlin Bolt, and Center Feed, it will allow my 98c to have a much smoother Cycle in the end result will be a faster "Max" rate of cylce, I'm willing to spend $100 to get that extra "2-4pbs".

But I hope everyone likes it. I tolled everyone that when they saw my LP-E98c this is not the last of it. I still got alot to go... then i about sold it, then relized I love the gun, it just looks really friggin stupid. So I hit up KPCS(or w/e) got a quote almost out of my league, then a internet friend sent his gun to 'Nelson County Customs'(good place good customer service )and came back with good results. Then I got a quote from them, like friggin perfect for what I wanted, so loe an' behold, I called up Rufus today(there closed), and got the end results at Nelson of whats going on, now I just have to wait for Rufus to answer there phone to see if they accept Western Union Money orders, and if they do "BLING BLING!!!" here comes a new blade trigger, and Center Feed, then when that arrives, I'm ganna call up Nelson, get a comformation of what I want done. Then send it off to them, then cry for about three weeks. then once it returns, I'm ganna have one Hell of a fun time in SLC. 

then I'll be greedy, post some stupid teasing pictures, then do the whole shabangabang, and let everyone Drool over the marker that makes Matrix's look like Trash...

Then... After thats all over I have to wait till april 10th for WAS to release there Tippmanns board, then take it back to SLC and have a "professional" board installer guy install it, and make sure there is no lame wires or anything, then, I'll have more fun in SLC.

Then I'm ganna... ganna...  hmm... I dont know what I'll do...  Get a life maybe?
Glurk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:12am
you should get a panda suit to go with the gun

glurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurk
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:12pm
^ I tried looking on Ebay, and no luck, almost bought a Scarf and was ganna use it as a head band but it was WAY to thick for what I needed.

Oh... and after it returns from Nelson... I'm still not Finished...

hehehee.... Vertical Frame anyone?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:13pm

I am the Panda beware my fuzzy ears

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:30pm
^

Here are a couple of 90ļ Frames I was thinking for my Summer Upgrade.(I dont think I want the WAS Board for the tippmann when you can have it for the impulse/timmy/trix )

V2 Ripper Frame

Ripper V-S - Vert Frame

OTB Frame

I think I'm ganna go with the OTB more then the other two...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:34pm
Yeah either the OTB or the Shocker
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:04pm
yeah i agree, the otb looks good.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:51pm
The only thing I dont like about the OTB Frame is the trigger... I don't know if that's included or not, but it looks a little sloppy, I may go with the V2 Ripper if I can find some good detailed pics of it.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:40pm
go with the ripper fame. Logic makes great products.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:45pm
i like the V-s
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:35pm
How would you attach a mag/shocker frame to a tippmann. The part palcement internally is different, so it won't line up...?
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:43pm
^ I have no clue....

http://www.nelsoncountycustoms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41 7

its $75 to get it installed, another $100 for the board, plus what ever for the internals.
Glurk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:33pm
is it even ganna be a tippy when you get it back

you shuold come up with a new name for it

glurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurk
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:41pm
^hahaha... it will be tippmann by heart, Hybrid by nature.

The Premium Panda.

The Fram Job aint coming till August, I'm going to New York, and may stop at a place in Millville for the day to meet "the man", and return home, and if I have any left over I'll do the frame job.

Edited by Panda Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic