Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pandaís Face-lift. **New UPDATE pg. 6**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:46pm
Get some sticky grips, they make virtually every gun look better.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:49pm
There on right now.

Dye BASIC stickies.
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:35pm
oh...I meant the dead sexy sticky 3's
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:16pm
oh... Well maybe...  I like my BASICs fine, ill probably get a pair after all my stuff is complete... I'll have to see how bad my Bank account takes a beating and if there is any left I'll probably throw a pair on.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 9:10am
I maybe getting the Battery Box Removed for a Battery Tray inside the Frame...   (if it's not to much Extra)

I finally found my Toxic Trigger So I dont think I'll be buying another $20 trigger, that would do the same thing as a blade.

Edit: I may also be getting a Super E-bolt Ram, and with the centerfeed, and the new Was Board I hope to get around 2bps extra, so that I can start hitting around 15-17pbs.   Hopefully...

Edited by Panda Man
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:50am
what were those grips called someone posted a link a few weeks ago,with the half naked chick those were cool, Lady Grips thats what they were called,i forget what company,i wonder if they make em in white,to go with the panda theme
signature
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:39pm
^i;m not into those...

Ok, well I got back from NCC, and to Get Most of the things I wanted is ganna cost $80+Shipping.   Not a bad deal.  I get the fallowing.

• Powder Coated Storm Trooper look
  • Stripping of the old paint off
  • Milling the "TIPMMANN 98 CUSTOM" part off
  • Rufus Dawg Centerfeed installed
  • Quick Strip Mod
  • polished internals
The Battery Tray is to complicated and was there very own "custom" job, and He hasn't gotten all the Super E-bolt Rams done yet...  But once I get my WAS board, I'll see him agian shortly...

So now, I just gadda order a Rufus Dawg Center Feed kit, and a few other things, and I'm all ready to go ahead.
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:16pm
make it fuzzy get like one of those fake white fur rugs and a black one and fuzzify your gun and hopper lol   but make sure to have ears on ur hopper

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 5:07pm
Seems like my "panda" paintjob idea was pretty good huh?
[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
Hybrid_v9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hybrid_v9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 6:47pm
ewww Storm Trooper paintjobs look ugly as sin if u ask me

make urself like a 4 foot barrel, it would be hilarious...

Tippmann 98 Custom Pro-E

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 7:11pm
^Huh??
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Hybrid_v9 Hybrid_v9 wrote:

ewww Storm Trooper paintjobs look ugly as sin if u ask me

make urself like a 4 foot barrel, it would be hilarious...

I'm trying to Customize my custom around me...  I may skip on the Rufus Center Feed, and just go with like a Spyder Clamping Feed neck or somthing like that. 
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:36am
i have two ideas

1) if you were thinking along the lines of blue and yellow, you should get it painted blue with electricity going all over it

or

2) to keep with the whole panda thing, black with paw prints all over it,(i've seen it done with "claws" looked very nice)
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:50am
The "paw" idea would be ight, but add a little bit of Childish looks to it. a Simple "White" coat would be Good enough, and the rest of my black gear would bring out the "panda" look for it.  Thanks for the thought though.

But Yea. I'm ganna get everything cleared up sunday/Monday of what I'm ganna do, and Send it off on tuesday.   then I'll cry for about 3 Weeks till I get it back.... Then im ganna go to SLC and let a can o' Woopass on those "Pro's".

Anyone in the Salt Lake City area, PM me, and I may have enough money to let you in as well, as long as you act like a normal human being, and don't cheat over a friggin Rec. Game....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:03am

Yeah keep the simple white coat that guns gonna look friggin great. When u get it back PM me with a pic.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:12am
Yea.

County, Model98, and here will get plenty of pictures... and hey... if I work my silver tongue I maybe-able to sneak a video in... but no gurentee on that.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:49am
so are you out of pb for a month or do you have a spare?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:55am
im out for a month, I got friends who own guns though. Besides I'll be in School/Work probably most of the time its getting worked on, and once I do finished wit School It'll be done so then I can hhave lots of fun. 
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:53am

good luck panda, NCC will take great care and do a great job on ur gun. i can't wait to see it.

PS- get dye stickies 03. they feel SOOO much better.

Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:29pm
gold thats all i got to say
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic