FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pandaís Face-lift. **New UPDATE pg. 6**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:54am
Ok I know this is an old thread, but I'd rather have a old thread then clutter up this forum more.

Anyway..

Tomarrow is my E98c big Day, but I'm having second thoughts on some things... Such as the color, and some of the milling... I'm Extremly low on funds... I mean... REALLY low... So I may have to sacrifice some things so that I will have enough money to even use it...

I'm wondering first of all whats the best color scheme...
  • Red
  • White
  • Black
I'm also not doing:
  • Milling of the Rear Sight
  • Mill off Push Fire/Safety
  • Mill off the Velocity adjuster lip
  • Fill in part#, Warning
I'm thinking of going with black because A) its cheaper. b)The Quick-stip mod Crack will show less. c)the gun will look better with my Gear....

But if you still want me to go with that "panda" theme then I might, but I'll have to check and see if I will have any money left.

Well you see what is ganna happen, I just hope it comes out good... I'm ganna severly upgrade it in August, so I may just get the extra milling done then...
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:44pm

What happen to all the money? Did you waste it on drugs.jk

if you NEED to cheap out, get straight black, but make sure its a sweet black. like the dust black

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:52pm
My hours at work were cut down to only 5 per Week... yea thats right... $100 a month, and I pay over $100 for my Cell phone, Insurance and Gas...

I'm thinking of just going with that Black, like NN's is... looks really nice.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:34pm
Why dont you do the milling your self. Its not hard, a hand file and time is all that is needed.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 6:33pm

sry to change the subject but is that a tippmann werks barrel you have there? how is it?

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:32pm
Yes it is a Werks(sorry about the lame pics), it works fantastic, I'd compare its accuracy next to the Bigshots, or the Ceramic.

Edited by Panda Man
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:01am
S.O.B

you know what... I hate my Work... I was reuced to only 5 hours a week to getting back my 20hrs a week... Some guy quit because he didn't like smelling like propane, and burnt chicken... so now I scooped up all of his hours, and probably some more...(hopefully).

I also have news that just about made me cry, and puke, and just about  made me pass out... NCC(Nelson County Customs) with there briliance some how... some way.. phew... I still cant belive this news... figured a way... to Hook up a friggin Eye System for the 98c... I still hope he isn't messing with his customers... 

He rigged a TriX LCD Board for the E98c... 

Could you even possibly comprehend a E98c, with a Super Air Ram, Eyes, Magnetic Trigger, LCD...  I still cant get over that...   He is selling this Upgrade(w/o eyes) for EXTREMLY cheap... I have no clue the price yet, but wow... I'm about to friggin pass out from this news...

I say Screw the 90ļ Fram Idea... I'm going for the Trix Board thing...   I'm ganna beg, barrow, steal, and whore myself to get the cash to do this ASAP!

Edited by Panda Man
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:07am
you know what... Screw it... I'm ganna keep saving up more, and more, till I can do this ALL at once...  it maybe too much to think about but imaganing my E98c Cycling 14pbs with NO chops has got me that hypnotic feeling...

Edited by Panda Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic