Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tweaked dynaflow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tweaked dynaflow
    Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:34pm
So on friday i got an rtmag with a centerflag dynaflow, and of course i had to tweak the dynaflow to test out the bounce on the mag. So i read the manual for the reg and it said to raise the pressure turn the cap clockwiseso. I tried that but it only made the pressure go down, and then i tried turning it counterclockwise which did nothing. So now i have an output pressure of just above 100 any advice would be appreciated. 
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:58am
If it's brand new I would  twist the cap back and forth all the way in and out a couple of times and see if it's sticking or over greased. If that doesn't work, you can crack into it if your comfortable doing that and check it out if you  have the assembly diagram. Other than that you can send it back for a replacement. Good Luck. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic