Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

diablo wrath

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nenja27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nenja27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: diablo wrath
    Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:25am

I was thinking about buyin a wrath , but then  i saw the poll..would it be a waist of money to buy one for speed ball. I have a tippman a-5 with some up grades. but it is too heavy for speed ball. please let me know if I amgoing to waist my monet on a wrath

thanx

pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:35am
Ok, well upon further reaserch, the Wrath seems tons better then the Mongoose.  Out of three pages of reviews, I did not see one that disliked the gun.  But I still think you should go for the Ion.  I have heard very good stuff about it, but have yet to shoot this gun either.  Honestly though, I would just stick with the A-5.

Edited by pballa j.r.
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:12am

If the test of time doesn't kill the Ion, it will be a great marker for relatively little cash. The Wrath has been out for a while, so we know what to expect.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic