FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deep Quotes...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:33pm
Courage is being the only one that knows you're afraid.
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:48am
the get even is humanity, to forgive...thats divine"

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one other person."

NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:27am
"And thats when we decided to stick the whole box of TNT down the hole"
Some random redneck explaining the crater in his front yard at a garage sale

He was making a pond
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 5:57am
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
                                       -Dave Ellis

"The great body of our citizens shoot less as time goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power.

Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world...

The first step in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come is to teach men to shoot!"

-Theadore Roosevelt

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation or arms, as the blackest."

-Mohandas Gandhi

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

-The Dalai Lama

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

-Abraham Lincoln
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:21am
Without a place in our present, our past has no future.

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:26am
"Fear of failure is further failure." - Joshua Bissell
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:18am

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

"vedi veni vechi(I came, I say, I conquered)"

Actually, its "Veni, Vidi, Vici" and it means "I came, I saw, I conquered"

But you're right, it is a good quote!

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:52pm
I have always been fond of the West African proverb: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
– Theodore Roosevelt

Ronald Reagan. Best public speaker ever, in his time

Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born.

"My fellow Americans. I'm pleased to announce that I've signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes." –joking during a mike check before his Saturday radio broadcast

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"

"I hope you're all Republicans." -speaking to surgeons as he entered the operating room following a 1981 assassination attempt

"Honey, I forgot to duck." -to his wife, Nancy, after surviving the assassination attempt

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency — even if I'm in a Cabinet meeting."

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession.
I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

"Well, I learned a lot....I went down to (Latin America) to find out from them and (learn) their views. You'd be surprised. They're all individual countries"

"I don't know. I've never played a governor." –asked by a reporter in 1966 what kind of governor he would be

"Facts are stupid things." –at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things"

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles."

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk."

"They say hard work never hurt anybody, but I figure why take the chance."

"There is absolutely no circumstance whatever under which I would accept that spot. Even if they tied and gagged me, I would find a way to signal by wiggling my ears." –on possibly being offered the vice presidency in 1968

"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." –explaining why he liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." -during a 1984 presidential debate with Walter Mondale

"The state of California has no business subsidizing intellectual curiosity." –responding to student protests on college campuses during his tenure as California governor

"Approximately 80 percent of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources."

"Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his."

"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed."

"As a matter of fact, Nancy never had any interest in politics or anything else when we got married."

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

"I'm afraid I can't use a mule. I have several hundred up on Capitol Hill." –refusing a gift of a mule

"What we have found in this country, and maybe we're more aware of it now, is one problem that we've had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless who are homeless, you might say, by choice."

"How are you, Mr. Mayor? I'm glad to meet you. How are things in your city?" –greeting Samual Pierce, his secretary of Housing and Urban Development, during a White House reception for mayors

"My name is Ronald Reagan. What's yours?" –introducing himself after delivering a prep school commencement address. The individual responded, "I'm your son, Mike," to which Reagan replied, "Oh, I didn't recognize you."

"Politics is just like show business. You have a hell of an opening, you coast for awhile, you have a hell of a closing."

"What does an actor know about politics?" –criticizing Ed Asner for opposing American foreign policy

"What makes him think a middle-aged actor, who's played with a chimp, could have a future in politics?" -on Clint Eastwood's bid to become mayor of Carmel

"How can a president not be an actor?" -when asked "How could an actor become president?'

Edited by SebastianBlack
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Train762 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Train762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:03pm
"Every now and then, a person comes along in your life who is meant to challenge you - to put your nose right up to that wall you build around yourself and then whisper in your ear, 'I dare you to believe that wall doesn't exist.'" -Holly R. Thompson
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:34pm

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

- John Cusack in "High Fidelity

impulse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 3- prejiduce/hate thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:37pm
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"----Adolph Hitler 1935
6,600 posts. I need a lifE
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:35pm
Not really "deep" but whatever.

"There are no atheists in foxholes"-Priest in Any Given Sunday

"In football the object is for the quarterback, also known as the field general, to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the defense by hitting his receivers with deadly accuracy in spite of the blitz, even if he has to use shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs, he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack that punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy's defensive line.

In baseball the object is to go home! And to be safe! - I hope I'll be safe at home!"

Edited by jmac3
Que pasa?

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

- John Cusack in "High Fidelity

god, that is my favorite movie of all  time...no joke, its really up there on the #1.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

In football the object is for the quarterback, also known as the field general, to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the defense          ;   by hitting his receivers with deadly accuracy in spite of the blitz, even if he has to use shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs, he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack that punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy's defensive line.

In baseball the object is to go home! And to be safe! - I hope I'll be safe at home!"

You forgot to say that George Carlin was the one being quoted.
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:12pm

"git-r-dun" , " no, you asume the position", "honestly osifer, i only drinked 3 beers" my best friend, " i swear to drunk im not god"

Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:09pm

"drunk on power and high on hate" forget who said that.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Ilovepaintball1 Ilovepaintball1 wrote:

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

"I may be drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober, and you'll still be ugly." -Winston Churchill

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:17am
we all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.

- The Beatles
warpfactor5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warpfactor5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 8:30am
I came, I saw, I conquered!   -CAESAR
Let It Rain!!!
98c, Flatline
GTA X-cham.Dead-on Pro Seal&Powertube
Rico AK, Res. trig.
Full Boar Shadow
Pol. Internals

A-5 E
JCS Duel Double Trig
Remote line, Colaps. Stock
Pol. internals
gt 5.0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt 5.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:54am
"I'll take a shack on a rock over a castle in the sand"-casting crowns
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic