FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2k4kev needs a HIGH END gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2k4kev needs a HIGH END gun
    Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:51pm

Alright, Im looking into a back up for my borg. It will be the my teams backup, and my mom will use it when she plays. Heres what I was thinking:

DM5
ego
A4 fly
X-Mag
fetherlight viking

Suggestions please.

Edited by 2k4kev

KH ARMY>you
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:15pm
karni all the way
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 8:03pm
DM5! better than all the outhers
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

runvrmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runvrmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 8:07pm
i say this to every one of you guys who asks about this...go to a shop and test them out to see which one you like the most.
...by the way, the dm5 is the way to go, but you didn't hear it from me.
Cobalt-Black DM5: M3, SLY Dual Carbon/Ultralight, HaloB, Orange Bolt, Hybrid Feedneck
98C: Boomstick/Flatline, Halo TSA Backman, Adco SureShot, Shadow Flush-Bolt, R/T, DeadOn Drop
NitroDuck 68/3000
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:45pm
Ok well this is an obvious choice. You know it. It is we would all same they same gun, but it is more like which do you have the funding for. Also if the teams backup is a DM5 I have a feeling many people's guns will brake causing them to use this 'backup'. What are the other gats on the team?
yay do i win?
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:59pm
DM5. I would reccomend the A4 Fly like mine, but it is very finicky about the hopper type/speed, and the settings of dwell, LPR, Ram Stroke, etc.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:58pm
if u have that much money, get the 05 speed. I saw a guy at the field with it, and he was out shooting his halo B, but since it was sweet eyes, it wasn't chopping.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:59pm

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

if u have that much money, get the 05 speed. I saw a guy at the field with it, and he was out shooting his halo B, but since it was sweet eyes, it wasn't chopping.

I love the 05's magnetic trigger, very crisp. Some think it's too clicky, though.

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:50am

Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

Ok well this is an obvious choice. You know it. It is we would all same they same gun, but it is more like which do you have the funding for. Also if the teams backup is a DM5 I have a feeling many people's guns will brake causing them to use this 'backup'. What are the other gats on the team?

but it is more like which do you have the funding for.
I can buy any of those choices.

My teams guns consist of: DM5,DM5,Sonic Cyborg,Proto matrix

After doing some reserch last night we've narrowed it down to this*see edited list*

Discuss.

Edited by 2k4kev

KH ARMY>you
and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:21am
DM5, theres not alot of things to worry about to maintain it. just lube it up and go really
runvrmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runvrmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by and10217 and10217 wrote:

DM5, theres not alot of things to worry about to maintain it. just lube it up and go really

except for all thirty of those little orings in the bolt...just kidding. it's so easy to maintain. like the guy said, just lube it up and go. you do have to check your orings for knicks and cuts every couple times you play, but that isn't hard. the bolt comes out the back with only 1.5 turns...easy as that.
Cobalt-Black DM5: M3, SLY Dual Carbon/Ultralight, HaloB, Orange Bolt, Hybrid Feedneck
98C: Boomstick/Flatline, Halo TSA Backman, Adco SureShot, Shadow Flush-Bolt, R/T, DeadOn Drop
NitroDuck 68/3000
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:07am
Your team having duplicate guns is a good thing. You always have parts, everybody is already used to it, No brainer-DM5. Ask the teamembers if they had to pick one gun, which would it be. Bet you it's the DM5.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 1:13pm
 Jesus, everyone thinks the DM5 is the best, and its not. Just because it's made by an over priced company. It only goes like 25bps anyways. Think about a Shocker or a Nerve.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 9:08pm
Well I'm gonna disagree on everyone saying the DM5. Although it is a good gun I would reccomend the Ego or Xmag. Ego is small fast and made by a good company. Xmag is awsome because I love mags.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:03am

A DM5 might be a good idea, simply because you already got all the Trixes on the team - much to be said for having your backup be the same as your main.  You'll have all the parts and the know-how already.

But for pure backup, I would suggest X-Mag, simply because of the Tippmann-esque nature of Mags - they just work.  Leave it in the trunk for six months, and the Mag will still work.  Heck, even if the battery is dead the X-Mag will work.  Great high-end backup.

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:42pm
I figured an Xmag would be better than a DM5 so hopfully Ill be getting one... if not I'll go with a EGO.

KH ARMY>you
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 4:15pm
a ULE x-mag will be your front mans best back-up. And it should be able to hold its own on the back side too, good choice.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:58pm
I cant garuntee(sp?) anything... we'll see what I turn up with.

KH ARMY>you
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:10pm
look on www.automags.org in the markers section, i bet ull get one soon.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:21pm
thats rediculous... $330

KH ARMY>you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic