Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pranks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pranks
    Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:32pm
Ok guys well I got pranked. One of my friends who is always pullin stuff on other people called Papa Johns and ordered 10 large cheese pizzas to this girls house that I know and said it was from me. Mind you this chick hates me, so now she thinks that I sent her pizzas as a prank and she won't quit **edited** about it. So now I have to get him back and he is one of those people that no one can pull a prank on. So you guys got any suggestions?
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:33pm
Set him on fire.  It's always good for a laugh.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:38pm
prank.org

enjoy
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:34pm
Go to a restraunt with your friend after your done eating but before the bill comes take 2 filled glasses and ask your friend to place his hands, palms down on the table. Balance the two glasses on the tops of his hands. Walk out and stick him with the total bill.

Erik View Drop Down

Guested - Pure idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:49pm
^ That's a nice idea Hades. But I wouldn't mind spilling the glasses over on the table. Fill the glasses with hot tea/coffee/sulphuric acid, and it'd be a different story.
My sig is stupid.
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:16pm
Hades=Forum God.
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:20pm
If his bedroom is on the 1st level of the house, go to his window in the middle of the night, with like a ski mask on, and act like your trying to break in through his window, that will freak him out for sure
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:41pm
^^ Wow. Im going to do that someday.
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:16pm
Oh I forgot another favorite of mine. Bet your friend ten bucks that he cant drink a gallon of milk in an hour. Even if he can, the results are worth seeing for ten bucks.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:29pm

Go to his house and have a beef boulon cube in your pocket.

Ask to use the bathroom.

When in the bathroom, unscrew his showerhead and stick an unwrapped boulon cube up the hole.

Put the showerhead back.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:31pm

Nice one Hades.

If your friend is a heavy sleeper you can sneak into his room and place a bunch of strobe light all around the room. Then turn them all on and have a man in a thong start dancing for him. Make sure he doesn't know the person who is in the thong.

Just imagine waking up in the middle of the night too strobe lights, then you look around and see a random stranger dancing in a thong.

[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Go to a restraunt with your friend after your done eating but before the bill comes take 2 filled glasses and ask your friend to place his hands, palms down on the table. Balance the two glasses on the tops of his hands. Walk out and stick him with the total bill.

hahaha that one is awsome
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:41pm
Take him "snipe" hunting.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you poor insolate youth you.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:55pm

Is Snipe hunting some type of bird hunting? They were hard to shoot. Isn't it how the term "Sniper" came about?

I am not sure how that would be a prank...So I am likely confused.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Go to his house and have a beef boulon cube in your pocket.

Ask to use the bathroom.

When in the bathroom, unscrew his showerhead and stick an unwrapped boulon cube up the hole.

Put the showerhead back.

now thats one worth trying.

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 2:01pm
Do an upper decker on his toilet, as in poo in the upper level, and when he flushes, it'll be a brown mess.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:41pm
does he have a paintbal gun or worse a real gun?
Real guns have gills.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

Do an upper decker on his toilet, as in poo in the upper level, and when he flushes, it'll be a brown mess.

Marines did that to all of Sadamms toilets.
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

If your friend is a heavy sleeper you can sneak into his room and place a bunch of strobe light all around the room. Then turn them all on and have a man in a thong start dancing for him. Make sure he doesn't know the person who is in the thong.

Just imagine waking up in the middle of the night too strobe lights, then you look around and see a random stranger dancing in a thong.

Lmao.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:50pm
Flamming bag of dog doo doo on the porch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic