Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help with drop foward

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
matty51189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matty51189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help with drop foward
    Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:00pm
i recently purchased a physco ballistics drop foward for my model 98 custom.  Some people say i need a 90 degrees fitting and some say i dont.  Also some peopel say the older versions of the 98 custom come with the 90 degrees fitting already on it.  Hoe can i tll if mine is old and has one already.
the a-5 RIPPER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the a-5 RIPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:17pm
you can tell just by looking at the fitting is it straight in or and a 90 degree angle
a5 duh
egrip
jcs trigger
cp flame drop
dop adapter
polised internals ( done by me)
14in dye boomstick
88/4500 pmi tank
r5 hopper
rhino tank cover
palmer stabilizer
runvrmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runvrmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:26pm
look at where the bottomline screws onto the asa. if it screws into the front-most side of the asa adapter, then you don't have a 90 degree fitting.
Cobalt-Black DM5: M3, SLY Dual Carbon/Ultralight, HaloB, Orange Bolt, Hybrid Feedneck
98C: Boomstick/Flatline, Halo TSA Backman, Adco SureShot, Shadow Flush-Bolt, R/T, DeadOn Drop
NitroDuck 68/3000
Ice1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:16am
it will need a 90 fitting if the hole for your macro/steel line is on the side, if its on the front you can just bend the tube, you can find the 90* thing at some paintball shops for around 5 bucks

Edited by Ice1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic