Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No death penalty for juveniles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Gotpaint92 View Drop Down
strike 1, F-bomb in sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotpaint92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:18pm
Not every one will ever agree on the subject of the death penalty.  I think that it should stay but only for the people who habitualy raped or murdered or constantly broke a law.  No I not saying we should put people to death for illeagly parking but a major law mass murder for example
Be care full! Sigs earn strikes
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by tippmannboy2 tippmannboy2 wrote:

I think that if you raped someone then you should be raped and put in jail. If you killed someone say.... with a rock then you should be killed with rock about a day after your trial.
And if the coroner says the person you killed died slowly and pain fully you should die slowly and painfuly. And i think that if you torture someone then they should torture you untill the brink of death.

But nobody really cares what i think so it dont really matter.

You probly will be raped in jail... They need to do something about that. But on the other hand, prison is a bad place for bad people. But i dont think its right that people are raped so violently that they need thirteen stiches.
Dom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

An impresionable 16 year old shoots someone. 10 years go by. He is no 26 and about to be put to death. Would you say that he is a different person. Now that he is 26? A child is very much like a sponge. Its how we learn. We observe and emulate what we see in our society. The actions he exibits are in direct relation to what he sees. If he grows up listening to music that does nothing but glorify violence, there is a good chance he will grow up violent. Juveniles are too impresionable to take such a harsh measure for punishment.

How come half of the time, I don't...or can't make out a word you're trying to say, then the next post is completely legible. You confuse me
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:21pm
I have a split personality, leave me alone about it. Its probly that a lot of times im tired or really want to be understood. Other times...not so much.

Edited by DBibeau855
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:22pm
Umm, Dib, I don't know where you got that info, but it's wrong. The average cost for a person to serve on death row then be put to death, all of which is a madatory process is much more expensive than housing anyone for the rest of their lives. That is a proof positive fact that has been proven by thousands of individuals and criminologists.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Umm, Dib, I don't know where you got that info, but it's wrong. The average cost for a person to serve on death row then be put to death, all of which is a madatory process is much more expensive than housing anyone for the rest of their lives. That is a proof positive fact that has been proven by thousands of individuals and criminologists.

I dont have any information, im just trying to figure it out. But, this is asuming the prisoner doesn go through apeal after apeal after apeal. Its still cheaper then?
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:27pm
That's the point though, the appeals process is not separate from death row, it's full process that is granted to anyone on death row. It's cheaper to put a needle in an arm, but that still doesn't make it right. However, the appeals costs must be put in, because it's a granted right.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:31pm
Hmm So the apeals process and all that is more expensive than simply housing an inmate. But the inmate will also file apeal after apeals. But the needel in the arm will stop the apeals.
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:32pm

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

That's the point though, the appeals process is not separate from death row, it's full process that is granted to anyone on death row. It's cheaper to put a needle in an arm, but that still doesn't make it right. However, the appeals costs must be put in, because it's a granted right.

It would be even cheaper to throw someone a .45, and a full mag.

What is it for a .45 HP? Like $ .33?

.33 x 8 = 2.64

Cheap, easy, and immoral. What more is there to ask for?

Most importantly - People suck.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:34pm

If you don't understand the process and the rights of an inmate, don't post. It shouldn't be your decision who is killed.

tippmannboy2 View Drop Down
I donít believe in Karma. I just donít.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:35pm
im getting mad so ill just move to a nother thread before i get banned
Long Live The Confederacy

I am an AMERICAN AND IM PROUD OF IT!
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:37pm
Well even if they aren't put to death, MOST LIKELY, they will be suffering more than ever after they die.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:43pm
The whole being rapped and beatten and all that. Thats pretty bad too. I wonder if that really happens thogh. Im sure fights break out. But rapings. I wonder if it really happens like in the movies and all that.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:43pm
I have stories for you, but too vulgar to post.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:47pm
So it does happen. God thats awful, they should give them maile chastity belts.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:48pm
Haha, I'll pm you some stuff sometime.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:51pm
OOh, ile be waiting with suspense.
sheriffhuck511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:05pm
Dune you are very liberal about everything arent you.

But I have one question, how do you feel when someone kills and is sentenced to life only to get parole after a couple of years? What if that person kills again once they return to society. Im not for the death penalty when it comes to crimes of passion because those people usually returns to society with no reason to kill anyone else. But when the crime is unconscionably heinous like "The Black Widow" a woman named Betty Lou Beets who murdered multiple husbands for insurance money or Ted Bundy then I think death is necessary if for no other reason than the protection of society. If you put people like this in prison for life what do they have to lose to kill another prisoner? That dead prisoner has the right to safely serve his time for his crime and then return to society. Worse yet, what if the murderer is released on parole or escapes? Look at the reports by criminologist and you will see that the recidivism rates of sociopaths (Ted Bundy) is extremely high. Im not gonna lie and make up a number, I cant remember the real number at this point but I remember is being well above 75% because they just can't grasp with the way society works. In their mind they were doing right by killing all those people. I remember studying one killer who carried a yard stick and measured the grass in his victims yard to see if it was to high. Then he checked their house to see how clean it was and if it was dirty he would kill them. He got caught after killing an entire family of 5 minus one son who was gone at the time, the son is the one who found his family dead. The killer thought he was doing society a favor, do you want this man in prison with people like white collar criminals? He would probably kill again in prison because the cell was to dirty.

Just my 2 cents,
Huck
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
"I'm gonna barbecue you in molasses!" - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by sheriffhuck511 sheriffhuck511 wrote:

Umm, sheriff car numbers are 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, ect. 511 is a normal partol man.

**edit: im thinking of seargents(sp?)

Edited by WGP guy
sheriffhuck511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by sheriffhuck511 sheriffhuck511 wrote:

Umm, sheriff car numbers are 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, ect. 511 is a normal partol man.

**edit: im thinking of seargents(sp?)

The numbers in my name are for my birthday- May 11. Not my rank, plus in my county we dont go by that number system, that is for large cities. The numbers for our officers are in the double digits only, the Sheriff is 81A, the Chief Deputy is D1, the Lt's are D4-10 and the Sgt's are D11-18. Investigators have their own number begining with I's like I3.

Huck

Edited by sheriffhuck511
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
"I'm gonna barbecue you in molasses!" - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic