FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No death penalty for juveniles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:20pm
Tactics used by those, on both sides, when they don't know the facts of an issue to debate.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Tactics used by those, on both sides, when they don't know the facts of an issue to debate.

I just saw it in someones sig, thought it was funny.  But I don't think they should get death, just life in prison.  Because (might not want to read any further) that when they die most likely they will suffer more than anything the justice system could do to them.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:35pm
It's possible, the schema of the death penalty is different for many people.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:36pm
I think prison life would be much worse than getting a series of shots so they go to sleep like some sort of sick puppy.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:36pm
I'd rather be killed then have a group of guys victimize me on a daily basis with razor blades and soap.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic