FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Castle RULES!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:57pm
White Castle is awesome I eat it now about twice a month its awesome
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:03pm

I've heard Sonic is pretty good and I always see commercials for it on the Discovery Channel and TLC, but alas, there are not Sonics in the northeast. I guess its a trade off, White Castle or Sonic...

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Atreyu View Drop Down
Strike 1 - dodge 2/12/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atreyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:35pm
No whitecatles in florida that i am aware of. Allthough i have expericend this amazing food before, i miss it terribley and want some white castle. And da movie was awesome!!!!!!
If you wanna serve up above or be a King down below with us your welcome the City where your future is set forever.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:39pm
The closest one to me is in New Jersey. Which is kinda far for cheeseburgers. However a store in my town sells them frozen and they are amazing. Not nearly as good as fresh ones I am assuming though.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:41pm
Krystals > White Castle.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:29pm

White Castles pwn Krystals

And here in Kentucky I have White Castle's (obviously), Rally's (same as Checkers, just different name), and Sonics.  For fast food Kentucky rules, but that's about the only good thing.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

White Castles pwn Krystals

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Brainless_Fool View Drop Down

Guested "hacking" passwords

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainless_Fool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:53am
I have a Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle movie poster. I loved that movie.
Who loves the chocolate?
Everyone loves the chocolate.
Nobody hates the chocolate.
'Cos everyone loves the chocolate.
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:14am
I have an actual White Castle banner from one of the restaurants. Its one of my most prized possessions!
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:19am
thwe best thing in white castle is the combo that comes with one of every burger.  the best is the spicky  one. ahhh u just made me crave ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:18am

When I read this title I thought you were talking about the movie white castle which IMO was one of the worst movies of 2004-2005. I never had thier hamburgers but I don't want to eat anything thats going to give me the poops.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:07am

The movie can't be fully appreciated unless you have had White Castle before and/or have White Castle restaurants near you. The White Castle commercial that Harold and Kumar see when they're high seems like its really fake, but thats exactly what the commercials are like in real life. And these burgers are so good that I would go on an adventure just to get them.

"Just thinkin about those itty bitty burgers with the little onions like little flavor crystals, exploding in my mouth... just makes me want to burn this mother down!! Come on Pooky, lets burn this mother down!!" - One of the funniest parts of the movie, lol

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:15am
Late night white castle trips>*
Unfortunately I dont think there is a whitecastle within a hundred miles of where I moved.
I still think they should have ran to the eaton town or toms river one in Harold and Kumar, but w/e
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:28am
But they were in New Brunswick!! Piscataway is one town over!!
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:33am
I know, but ignoreing piscataway they could have cut over to 18 amd shot down to the monmouth mall exit in 20 minutes or so. They would have been chowing down and doogie wouldnt have stole their car. Or they could have hit up the sand pipper if they went 15 minutes farther, where they get white castle hamburgers sold to them and get lap dances by the ladies there.

Its a gogo bar that serves white castles.
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:47am

I don't think there are any in Philadelphia either. I would have to go to New Jersey to get White Castle. I would rather go 5 minutes down the street and get McDonalds.

MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:48am

Originally posted by SebastianBlack SebastianBlack wrote:

I know, but ignoreing piscataway they could have cut over to 18 amd shot down to the monmouth mall exit in 20 minutes or so. They would have been chowing down and doogie wouldnt have stole their car. Or they could have hit up the sand pipper if they went 15 minutes farther, where they get white castle hamburgers sold to them and get lap dances by the ladies there.

Its a gogo bar that serves white castles.

Now that sounds like a good time!!

There's also one on 22 in Greenbrook, which would be pretty close too. But it doesn't matter, it made for a funny movie, lol.

Damn, I'm really craving White Castle right now, but I'm stuck in Connecticut till Friday. I think I know where I'm going Friday night when I get back to Jersey....

To expand on this thread, what are your favorites to eat there? I'm quite partial to the Jalepeno Cheeseburgers and the Chicken with Cheese sandwiches (chicken ring, not that new chicken breast they try to force on you) Oh yeah, and the onion rings are kickass!!

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:51am
I don't really eat hamburgers.

NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:42pm
White Castle smells the same going in as it does coming out, now thats a rush.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by MattyJ MattyJ wrote:

The movie can't be fully appreciated unless you have had White Castle before and/or have White Castle restaurants near you. The White Castle commercial that Harold and Kumar see when they're high seems like its really fake, but thats exactly what the commercials are like in real life. And these burgers are so good that I would go on an adventure just to get them.

"matt and matt go to white castle" i was going to post the same quote too.

Edited by youm0nt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic