FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your feelings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your feelings
    Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:54am

i saw a thread on AO about parents buying their kids the best paintabll stuff possible. And i want to know your feeling on this.

i dont mind if parents buy their kids all their stuff nor do i really care. But if that kid has no idea how to use it, then im pissed. About two months ago i was at my local field and there was this young kid (about 11) with a new DM5. of course his mom is in the det-up area watching her son. As we are walking out of the field, his gun fires, luckily it only hit a tree. I yelled at him for not having a barrel plug in and he responded by saiding" whats that." I wasn't too happy about this because i dont want to lose an eye. And during the next game, he take off his mask totally during the game. Luckily the refs saw this and stopped the game and yelled at the kid.(who BTW had dye C5 gear on) After that game the mom came up to the ref a screamed at him y he yelled at  her son.

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:56am

That was just dumb, Someone should have been nice and told the kid all the rules and the stuff that he was going to need.

Im sure he would have sat down and talked about it, If not he is a moron.

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:57am
Let them do what they want... When they realize they dont know how to use their gun then they'll get mad at themselves...
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:00pm
You should have to know the rules before you can play.  They should make you take a saftey test and stuff to play on those fields so no one gets hurt.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic