Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Egrip isnt functioning correctly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LURP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LURP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Egrip isnt functioning correctly
    Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:30pm

ok guys i know this question has been asked like 100 times iv looked and read some of them. my egrip " on semi" will shoot some but  it starts skiping like it will shoot then stop and skip a shot then click..ckick...pow! click click pow.. you know. its cocking cuz i just kept pulling the trigger and it would work i put a fresh bat. in it and same ole thing . full tank of air also.. thanks

happy hunting

ac600ccer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac600ccer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:59am
sounds like you got a striped ratchet,in your cyclone.
my A-5 setup,sp freak kit,pro-seal powertube,E-grip,cp 45* drop,polished internals,GTA lpk,palmers fatty stab.crossfire 45/4500 ,dye rhino cover,jcs duel trigger
rmorey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Made it by a Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:50pm

Make sure and avoid the cheap 9V batteries.  I put brand new batteries (prolly 1$ / 6 pack) in and had the exact same problem you're describing.  Try the "super duty mega-gigawatt duracell battery" and you'll probably be fine.

You are never beaten until you admit it.
- G. Patton
LURP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LURP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:32pm

Try the "super duty mega-gigawatt duracell battery" and you'll probably be fine.

try saying that 3 times fast. 

thanks man ill give it a try

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic