Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 Custom LPR Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 Custom LPR Questions
    Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:33pm
Ok right now on my 98 i have a Shocktech Drop and Palmer Rock for my LPR instead of the one that came with the E-bolt. My drop isn't really doin it for me and the air hose that comes from inside the gun to the LPR is long so im afraid that when I do a superman slide it is going to get caught on something and rip off so I'm wanting to get a Check It Unimount.

Does the Unimount have the extra hole in the side where I can screw in a fitting to screw my LPR into?
And I bought the gun when the LPR mod was already done to it so idk how they did it. It looks like they tapped a hole in the side of it and inserted the hose? But how did they keep it in? I'm afraid to take it out because idk wether to just pull it or what and I probably wouldnt be able to get it back in.

Edited by ztbisme
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:03pm
I'd imagine all drops/mounts are pretty much standardized.
boarder2k7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boarder2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:20pm
You could always just cut the pnumatic hose to the right legnth.............
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 7:10pm
^^ I'm aware but I dont know how to get the hose out of the LPR plus I dont like that drop so it doesn't matter anyway.

Edited by ztbisme
bluecocker33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecocker33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:00pm
To answer the question. No the uni mount does not have the extra hole that you will need.

You could also look into some other type of ASA like the Dye Airport as it has 3 holes and would work prefect and you could get a rail such as the CP or even a dye one and it would be the same effect as the uni only w/o the on/off.

Chadington

Team Uncanny
TAG Sportz
Predator Inside
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 10:28pm
Thanx bluecocker
So I would have to get the rail to put the airport on my 98? I've never seen one before so idk.
Is the Airport good quality? It is made by Dye so I would say so.
And does anyone know about the LPR?

Edited by ztbisme
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:38pm
bump
bluecocker33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecocker33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:50pm
Yes you would need a rail..

As for the LPR. The hose should just be pushed on and if that is the case you can just pull it off..cut it and stick it back on.    [IMG]http://www.cockertech.com/images/teardown/tear17.jpg[/I MG]

Yes I that is a cocker but it should give you an idea of how to take the pliers and pull the hose off. Same idea just the lpr is on another gun.

To remove the low pressure hose, the first thing you need to do is remove the top hats if you have them(will be a small metal object that looks like a hat.odds are you want have one tho). Using a thin screwdriver, or other thin flat object, pry lightly upwards underneath the tophats until they slide off. Do not crimp them and try to pull, as you may crimp the nipples they slip over. With the top hats peeled back, take a pair of needle nose pliers, or small pliers, and pull up on the pneumatic hose. Again, don't pull or crimp on the nipple, but pull from above the nipple. Once the hose had been removed.

If you dont have a nippl on the lpr then you probally have a fitting much like a macro/micro line fitting only much smaller and you would just remove it that in the same fashion as you would the macro/macro hose..

Chadington
Team Uncanny
TAG Sportz
Predator Inside
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 7:27pm
Thanx again bluecocker and yea I do have the top hat looking metal piece on there. I'll go ahead and order the ASA and post back if I get it complete or have any more questions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic