Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"New" 98 Pro E

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hybrid_v9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hybrid_v9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "New" 98 Pro E
    Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:16pm

Yeah we've heard all the flamers opinions, but lets try and be civil.

Obviously it is just a 98 custom with a few upgrades on it but lets look at this from an economical point of view shall we? [By the way, I will be saying this in canadian funds so don't get too shocked if the prices seem high]

Regular 98 Custom:

Gun alone: $175-$200
E-Bolt: $390
Werks Barrel: $80
Drop-Forward: $30
Double Trigger: $40

Total: $715-$740

Where as this Pro E costs 400 dollars less.
Obviously some of you don't like the way the CUSTOM PRO looks on it... or that E on the grip (Personally I think the E looks catchy and kinda unique).  But you can always mill off the CUSTOM PRO part and even add your own little thing if you want.

We all were hoping for something a little better from Tippmann when we heard they were releasing (a) new marker(s) but this is the perfect option for those of you (like myself) who really love 98s but dont wanna spend the extra hundreds of dollars of equipment like an e-bolt or a decent barrel.

Kudos Tippmann for releasing a good paintball marker with good upgrades at a fraction of the old cost. Kudos.

Tippmann 98 Custom Pro-E
BuffaloSolda1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, inapropriate image 6/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloSolda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:04pm
Your prices are a little off.
TK by PB4MS.COM
Hybrid_v9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hybrid_v9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Hybrid_v9 Hybrid_v9 wrote:

By the way, I will be saying this in canadian funds so don't get too shocked if the prices seem high

i generalized prices from different online stores (canadian funds remember)

Tippmann 98 Custom Pro-E
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic