Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I WANT STATS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:34pm

specs-

Features:
5 Electronic Firing Modes new
  Semi Auto
  Turbo
  3-Shot Burst
  Auto Response
  Full Auto
11" Quick Thread High Performance Stone-Honed Barrel new
Drop Forward new
All Aluminum Die Cast Receiver same
Fully Customizable Receiver same
Stainless Steel Braided Gas Line same
Removable Front Grip to Accept X-Chambers and Vertical Tanks same
New Durable Black Finish new?
Requires 9-Volt Battery, Not Included new
200 Round Hopper same

i was very disappointed that this is it. i dont consider it a new gun at all. its just a tricked out 98, and nothing else. big disappointment calling it a "new gun".

Bonestock98 II View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:26pm
Yup, plus it's a sear tripper :Gasp: I also saw an RT model of it on County.

Edited by Bonestock98 II
im small
A-5 Empire View Drop Down
I’m Desperate! I’ll Settle For ANYTHING!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Empire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Heh, who cares....people are so edgy about Tippmann comin out wit some new products, I was like that a month ago but, when I saw the Pro Custom, Im like...thats it!!! the ProCustom is jus a beefed up 98c wit new internal electronic upgrades that is replacing the E-Bolt.

Who in the world is edgy!? We were just having a normal conversation on here ( in case some of you don't know what that is, its when people don't yell at each other because of differing opinions.) untill you made the above remark. 

you seem pretty edgy.

A7X 4 LIFE!
Synyster Gates=GOD
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:12am

Heh, who cares....people are so edgy about Tippmann comin out wit some new products, I was like that a month ago but, when I saw the Pro Custom, Im like...thats it!!! the ProCustom is jus a beefed up 98c wit new internal electronic upgrades that is replacing the E-Bolt.

Who in the world is edgy!? We were just having a normal conversation on here ( in case some of you don't know what that is, its when people don't yell at each other because of differing opinions.) untill you made the above remark.

u shut up, ppl were very edgy in december
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:30am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Heh, who cares....people are so edgy about Tippmann comin out wit some new products, I was like that a month ago but, when I saw the Pro Custom, Im like...thats it!!! the ProCustom is jus a beefed up 98c wit new internal electronic upgrades that is replacing the E-Bolt.

Who in the world is edgy!? We were just having a normal conversation on here ( in case some of you don't know what that is, its when people don't yell at each other because of differing opinions.) untill you made the above remark.

u shut up, ppl were very edgy in december

That was in december, this is now, and what is it you have against me?

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic