FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$#%^&*(&^%^&*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $#%^&*(&^%^&*
    Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:38pm
God I can't stand rap music.

themovielife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - Racism

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themovielife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:39pm
Good for you.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by themovielife themovielife wrote:

Good for you.

Thanks.

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:40pm
iawtp
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:41pm
What happened?
I need a new Sig...
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:42pm
Guess what I'm listening to?
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:43pm
God I can't stand metallica...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:43pm
Nothing really happened. I just was thinking about peoples preferences of music, and rap came along, and i just almost barfed in my mouth.

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:43pm
yea most rap sucksbut i like some i just hate pop rap
talking about how much money they make a year and what they ride that rap SUCKS
edit and how many times they got shot

Edited by nforcer4
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:48pm
Yeah, its really bad. But what prompted you to voice your opinion on the matter here of all places?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:49pm
Well, I was bored..........and uh............i have no life?

NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:50pm
* Dave__ is listening to Aesop Rock - Daylight
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:58pm
Well I'm here to defend the music because you're stupid.

I must say, many rap songs do achieve lyrics better than "dreams of war, dreams of liars, dreams of dragon's fire, and of things that will bite".

How does that even compare, with lyrics like "Tell me who's your weed man, how do you smoke so good? You's a superstar boy, why you still up in the hood?"

What I'm getting at is, no one cares about your opinion.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:59pm
^ Hahahaha. Thanks for the good laugh.

xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:00pm
sometimes people need to broaden their horizans and not give in to conformity involving the hating of Rap music. when someone says they dont like rap, everyone else hanging out with that person agrees and never tries to listen to it. i listen to rap for the beats and rythm. Not all people like the lyrics.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:06pm
Dave, Aesop rock is pwn
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:11pm

first off, if u r a true music fan, you will not dis rap. And if you do hate rap, you must not be listening to TRUE rap. Those songs with weed this and rims that is not true rap.

To get a real taste of TRUE rap, listen to some songs by Tupac, certain songs by Nas, Kanye West, and KRS one.

Rap is like any other kind of music, putting emotions to a beat.Doesn't metallica does the same thing expect with a rock beat.

Now, since i no this is a winless battle, im going to go back to lassing up my new shoes. Good nite and have a wonderful tommorrow.

P.S.- I listen to all kinds of music. Mostly rap though cause i think its one of the few remaining forms of true music left.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:13pm
Thats why I listen to oldies . . .
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

first off, if u r a true music fan, you will not dis rap. And if you do hate rap, you must not be listening to TRUE rap. Those songs with weed this and rims that is not true rap.

To get a real taste of TRUE rap, listen to some songs by Tupac, certain songs by Nas, Kanye West, and KRS one.

Rap is like any other kind of music, putting emotions to a beat.Doesn't metallica does the same thing expect with a rock beat.

Now, since i no this is a winless battle, im going to go back to lassing up my new shoes. Good nite and have a wonderful tommorrow.

P.S.- I listen to all kinds of music. Mostly rap though cause i think its one of the few remaining forms of true music left.

I'm sorry that when i think of rap music, i think of annoying singers with their bling, singing about cars and chicks.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

I'm sorry that when i think of rap music, i think of annoying singers with their bling, singing about cars and chicks.

Well, thats what the MTV socity shows you. Try listening to some less popular rap, like the ones i listed above. Rappers sing about bling and cars because thats wut sells records to the ignorant people.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic