Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

x-chamber help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AndiElite91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiElite91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x-chamber help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:19pm
Ok, i was looking on ebay when i saw a new dead on x core 8 stage expansion chamber for $19.98 so i want to get it as soon as possible but i came to wonder would it fit my m98?
if u know anything please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
      P.S. it didn't have any threaded line to go to the power tube, it looks like it hooks up there directly.
     P.S.S does ASA universal mean it works with all guns?
             m98
    14" J&J ceramic
   (2) 12oz pure air tanks
     red dot sight
stc dead-on x-chamber
stbi response trigger

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:40pm
you need the expansion chamber, a vertical adapter, optional new SS line, and a 90 degrees fitting. ASA universal means the chamber has the same threads as most if not all ASAs and tanks. the vertical adapter hooks up to the valve, the x chmber scres into the vert adapter, the 90*fitting screws into the bottom of the chamber, and the line goes from the 90*, to the ASA. click on "My Tippmann" in my sig for a pic of my x-core setup.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiElite91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:46pm
oh i see
             m98
    14" J&J ceramic
   (2) 12oz pure air tanks
     red dot sight
stc dead-on x-chamber
stbi response trigger

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:48pm
ASA means air source adpator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiElite91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:12pm
Ok i also want to know, on the dead on x chamber, do u have to have the 90 degree fitting or can u hook your line up to it without it?
             m98
    14" J&J ceramic
   (2) 12oz pure air tanks
     red dot sight
stc dead-on x-chamber
stbi response trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiElite91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:13pm
Where a place where i can get the 90 degrees fitting for cheap? And when installing the stuff, do u need a special aplication sealant?
             m98
    14" J&J ceramic
   (2) 12oz pure air tanks
     red dot sight
stc dead-on x-chamber
stbi response trigger

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 8:06pm

unless you have extra long SS line, or a drop forward, you can do without it. but its harder to shape and screw in that way. just get a 90* fitting. any local shop should have one ar get one here- http://xpaintball.com/fitvalad.html , or ebay. 

youll need to use loctite or better yet, teflon tape to seal it up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiElite91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:38pm
ok thanks.
             m98
    14" J&J ceramic
   (2) 12oz pure air tanks
     red dot sight
stc dead-on x-chamber
stbi response trigger

Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:56pm

use teflon tape to seal it up you can get it at any hardware store.just buy a new x-core for $25 at a paintball shop instead of a used one on ebay that could be really crappy.youll need a vertical adapter,90 degree gas fitting,thats all i guess unless you want a new gasline for some reason.

just curious can you run your tank vertical with a vertical adapter?

signature

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiElite91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:41pm
Yeah, why do you think they call it a vertical adapter?
             m98
    14" J&J ceramic
   (2) 12oz pure air tanks
     red dot sight
stc dead-on x-chamber
stbi response trigger

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:47pm
it feels weird with your tank vertical. not very well balanced, but with a small tank and a stock its as good as a remote. if you get a 12gram adapter you can shoot it like a pistol too.
TEKahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEKahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 12:12am

I'd get a new 5 inch line or whatever.  You don't want that to be too long up in there.  Go for Macro if you got the time to use it.  The Steel braid kinda scares me.  I keep thinking mine will snap when I take apart my gun.  Everything You might need is on

CountyPaintball.com

Don't be afraid to Private Message me if you have any Questions.

Is it just me or are there alot of topics today talking about people needing help?

Gun Info: 98C E-Pro ACT
14in Stiffi
Offset Mount
RedDot 45mmScope
Shocktech ShockFlyBolt
RocketCock II
Cyclone Feed
Dog Leg
All TechT Cyclone upgrades

4 guns and counting!!
I_like_Apples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_like_Apples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:12pm

i got this pic off this stores site badlandspaintball.com

but can u put the chamber on like this and have the gas line come out of the tank in into the x-chamber straight like this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_like_Apples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:14pm
o and the price is in canadian just so it seems like im wouldnt be that ripped off
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:16pm

^ it depends on the chamber. the GTA ones and some others enable the line to screw in like that. but the x-core and some others, have a hole in the bottom which is why you may need a 90* fitting.

$109.99 is a terrible deal for that kit!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_like_Apples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:56pm
ok    ty
rileyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rileyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 4:43pm
auto magz are sexy, how much are they?
Tippmann 98c
GTA double trig
Dye rear velocity adjuster
No trigger spring
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic