Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s up with paintball mags?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paintdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s up with paintball mags?
    Posted: 14 February 2005 at 8:55am
A couple of years ago I subscribed to Paintball Magazine. It was a regular monthly magazine. Then a year ago it switched to a bi-monthly format. Then last year I subscribed to Crossfire Magazine "the only magazine dedicated to the rec-ball and scenario enthusiast". A couple of months ago I got a notice that Crossfire was being "merged" with PB2X magazine and that the rest of my subscription would be PB2x. Sure enough, the next month I got an issue of PB2X magazine and there it was the Crossfire section for rec-ball and scenario, 14 pages of a 140 page magazine the next month it was less than that. If paintball is growing so much how come the magazines are haveing to cut issues and combine magazines to survive?
No need to point out the perfectly obvious, the merely obvious will do.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:08am
Ad's

More Ads less info = More Money.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic