Poll Question: What should i get first
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [100.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Mitchthesniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitchthesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What should i get
    Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:54pm

i have an a-5 and i dont know what to get. My budget is $250

I shall not flag or fail. I shall go on to the end. I shall defend my island whatever the cost may be. I shall fight in the hills and in the streets. I shall never surrender.
LordCaliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordCaliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 7:03pm
well do u wanna go speed id go e grip the jcs duel trigger and a decent striaght barrel and a dropforward. woods id go with e grip jcs duel trigger and flatline maybe remote
We who are about to die salute you. -Gladiators
i love this job more then i love my taffy and im a man that loves his taffy- ~family guy rules~ YA YA representin
Mitchthesniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitchthesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 7:09pm

i have a flatline and double trigger already

I shall not flag or fail. I shall go on to the end. I shall defend my island whatever the cost may be. I shall fight in the hills and in the streets. I shall never surrender.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic