Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This sounds totally retarded but...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:00pm
i never heard that one whys it such a bad idea
signature
jdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 10:30am
Hmmm. The most interesting thing I heard was digital camo. 60 bones for such a sweet set-up there has got to be a catch. Are you just pulling my leg? I would get it if I could. but would paint impacts damage it?

There can only be one.
        ~Last Suvivor~

DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 11:24pm

Go to any surplus website, to buy new it costs a little more. No, paint impacts don't damage it from what I've experienced; it's also made of ripstop fabric and double, some places triple seamed, so you don't have to worry about any other damage. The one problem is that it seems to fade quickly, depending on what fabric it's made of; to make it not fade quickly dry it using a closeline, not any type of drying machine.

It seems like all the cool cats do this:
Custom 98, Flatline, r/t, CAR stock, custom camo paintjob, which every hopper I feel like putting on it, vertical adapter, oh dibs, I'm running out of charact
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:41pm
I actually tried the idea but after the glue dried my shirt turned hard as a brick and turned out to be a complete waist of my time to put it plain and simple it sux and make sure the glue is drie when you trie your bullet proof shirt on.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:23am
Originally posted by meshootyou meshootyou wrote:

it sucks

what did u try it
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:37pm
grammer????? "what did you try it?"
pballa456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2006 at 9:58pm
That sounds like a crazy idea, good luck with that!!
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 1:18am
Originally posted by semperfi1187 semperfi1187 wrote:

well idea for very effective camo is a guille. I made one, I usually blend in the best, BY FAR. It is very very time consuming though. I spent around 80 hours making mine. And im not jokin at all.  But then again, it was my first, so it was a learning experience. But the idea of the glue on the clothing i guess it was sound like a good idea. The biggest problem i see is if you apply to much glue,,, then all you could get is flat clothes.
its ghillie... sorry that was just bugging me...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 1:34am
God damn it this is so freakin old. Don't bump crap just for the flying hell of it!
pguns5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pguns5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:25pm

that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of ever

Tippmann A5
Flatline Barell
Barell Shroud
Stock
Response Trigger
Stoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 5:19pm
What kind of sound would it make if you shot it? Would it sound like shooting a house?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic