Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Poll Question: Do you believe abortion should be allowed??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [38.78%]
27 [55.10%]
3 [6.12%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
duckncover21 View Drop Down
Guested-slurs/f-bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckncover21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abortion
    Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:53pm

I don't really know cuz I have never put my girlfriend in the situation.

Also for info purposes say yes or no and put liberal or conservative or w/e u are.

Sectional football games have the glory and despair of war, and when a Texas team takes the field against a foreign state, it's an army with banners!!

Hook'em Horns!!!
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:57pm
I say no, and its not because I am a conservative.

When a fetus is past two weeks in age its living.  Aborting it is murder, plain and simple.

Its not a case of women's rights, its a case of the baby's rights.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:34pm

NO...my friend is adopted, because his parents didn't want him. What if they aborted him, he wouldn't be around. That person deserves to live and someone will have love for that person.

Oh and I am Conserve

Edited by TruePaintballer
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:35pm
In the first trimester and in cases of rape, etc, it's ok by me.

tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:39pm
I don't feel it's appropriate at any point and time.  Basically all they're are trying to do is justify murder.  Liberal or not, It's I would find it hard to go pro-abortion.

And whats up with our country anyway?  Scott Peterson did the same thing many women are doing today when he killed the baby in Laci, but yet hes going to get a murder charge for it?

Edited by tippy_182

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:42pm

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

I don't feel it's appropriate at any point and time.  Basically all they're are trying to do is justify murder.  Liberal or not, It's I would find it hard to go pro-abortion.

And whats up with our country anyway?  Scott Peterson did the same thing many women are doing today when he killed the baby in Laci, but yet hes going to get a murder charge for it?

Yeah it does not matter the situation in my opinion.

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:47pm

Scott Peterson did the same thing many women are doing today when he killed the baby in Laci, but yet hes going to get a murder charge for it?

I wasn't aware that many women kill their spouses and then kill their own child.

tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Scott Peterson did the same thing many women are doing today when he killed the baby in Laci, but yet hes going to get a murder charge for it?

I wasn't aware that many women kill their spouses and then kill their own child.

No, I didn't mean it as it sounded.

I meant that if women say that abortion isn't really killing, than was it really killing if Scott murdered Laci?  If it isn't killing when she does it, then if a guy kills the baby, but it doesn't hold life, then he isn't killing anything.

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:52pm
It should  be allowed to rape victims. If victims have the baby, they've expierenced things they shouldn't have and have to live with giving away their baby for the rest of their lives.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:54pm
Er, yes allow me to revise my original opinion.

I do feel that in instances such as the baby or mother's life if in danger and in the case of rape abortion should be allowed, but not because some 20 year old had sex and doesnt want to have a baby.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I say no, and its not because I am a conservative.

When a fetus is past two weeks in age its living.  Aborting it is murder, plain and simple.

Its not a case of women's rights, its a case of the baby's rights.
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:00am

I do feel that in instances such as the baby or mother's life if in danger and in the case of rape abortion should be allowed, but not because some 20 year old had sex and doesnt want to have a baby.

Even then, I mean, strictly out of morals I would say let the baby live.  The least you could do is put it up for adoption.

But even if it was only rape, it wouldn't be half as bad as it is now.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:03am

I agree. Unless the woman's life is in danger, then abortions shouldn't be allowed. I don't see the difference from killing a fetus and a baby.

newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:25am
I'm all for first trimester abortions.

newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:29am
What if the condom breaks? Or the chick missed birth control by 10 minutes?

It's their body, let them do what they want.

phillll227 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillll227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:33am
I am against abortions in all scenarios. I agree with Cedric, I don't see a difference between a fetus and a baby. My thoughts are that if you don't want a baby, don't have sex, that's common sense.

I am interested to hear opinions from Clark and/or Dune on this issue.

Edited by phillll227
phillll227 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillll227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:34am
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

It's their body, let them do what they want.

I would argue that it is not their body. They are killing the fetus, not themselves.
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:39am
They're not killing anything.

I consider something to be "living" if it can survive on its own without having to rely on a host. A fetus is nothing more than a parasite until it can survive on its own, out of the womb.

newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:40am
Originally posted by phillll227 phillll227 wrote:

My thoughts are that if you don't want a baby, don't have sex

So once a couple gets married and has sex, and the wife has a baby, they're not to have sex ever again unless they plan on conceiving a child?

f@ll3n 5nip3r View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f@ll3n 5nip3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:41am

it is bad..period

....my mom is 29 and im 13 do the math...yeah 16 is when my mom had me

and my dad was 15

if she would have had a abortion that would suk

anti:
flatline
egg 2
fender guitars
cyclone
xbox live gamertag:fall3n 5nip3r
steam tag:fallen sniper
ADD ME!!!